Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen
Is anybody looking into bank's overstating payoffs on closed and transferred loans to pick off some extra extortion?  I know Guaranty Bank didn't amortize my loan at all and the payoff amount was higher than the original loan amount after 7 years!!

Borrowers have no idea what the true payoff of their loans should be, and my instincts tell me banks are ripping off borrowers right and left on inflated/unamortized/improperly amortized loans.
Quote 0 0
Carrie
Stephen, I'm trying to find out more about this as well. I requested an itemization of my payments in my QWR, and when I received it, I found several amounts listed as "investor adjustment." I have  no idea what that means. I can only imagine that it is another rip off.

Have you found investor adjustments in your payment itemization?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...