Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
ATTENTION ALL WITH INDYMAC LOANS & DEUTSCHE TRUST!!!!!!!

We are looking for all that have a loan with Indymac and/or Deutsche Trust.  In an effort to support and substantiate the massive fraud that is being perpetrated by this bank against all homeowners, we need you help.  This information will be used and provided to the SEC, FDIC and IRS to aid in their investigations against Indymac and Deutsche.  Any and all info will be appreciated, helpful and will only be provided to the SEC, FDIC and IRS.  Please contact stopindymac@gmail.com for more info. 

Fighting the Good Fight!!
Quote 0 0

I,M GOING THOUGHT THE SAME THING WITH INDYMAC FRIST I WAS WITH AIRMORTGAGE AND THEM INDYMAC TOOK IT OVER AND I,VE BEEN FIGHTING FOR MY HOUES SINCE 2005 I HAVE NOT PAYED A MORTGAGE SINCE I,VE BEEN FIGHTING I,M NOT GOING TO GIVE UP, I MAYBE RUNING OUT OF MONEY BUT I WILL NOT LET THAT STOP ME. I GO BACK TO FIGHT ON 7/22/10 AT THE DALYE BIULD AT 200PM ROOM 2801 SO I,LL KEEP TRYING CALL ME I,LL TELL MORE 773-899-2404

Quote 0 0

In the last few months I figured out that the bosses who lied to me about the right to sell mortgage notes for Chase, have down as the board of directors two of the top foreclosure trustees nationally.

The way they handled things they continually left me in a state of confusion about who to believe. Me figuring out what I have to me is huge. Yet the Dept of Justice in MO refuses to do anything but make us all out to be deadbeat debtors.

I have received two separate recusals and have had judges trying to cover up what I know with the actions that have been taken. There's nothing to convince me that we have " A systemic amount of STOLEN HOMES".  I'M
not a conspiracy theorist but someone who knows 1st hand the "ENCOURAGEMENT " I received to "BREAK THE LAW" in an attempt to rightfully collect any money I could get people to pay.

The pdf below is more evidence in who is getting by with FRAUD UPON THE COURT BY OFFICERS OF THE COURT. My case ENTANGLES most of the LARGE BANKS...What a DESIGN OF CORRUPTION GOING BACK AT LEAST 15 YEARS if not 30 since Kreisman/Shapiro created the whole CRADLE(MORTGAAGE ORIGINATION) TO GRAVE(DEATH? INSANITY? THEFT OF HOMES ) YOU SEE TODAY...

While all Judges may not be in on this there are alot. They know what's happening cause I've told them. And instead of GETTING HELP you get STOLEN HOMES AND JOBS. As a matter of FACT I still DON'T NEED A HOME LOAN OR A LENDER. Just a REAL BANKER WITH REAL PRODUCT AND I COULD HELP SO MANY MORE THAN ME AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY.

But the GREED AND CORRUPTION IS SO HIGH NONE OF US SEEM TO BE ABLE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. So If I can HELP I'm here and am one of 300M WHO KNOW HOW MUCH THEY LIE 1ST HAND!

They have gotten by with removing an adversary in court and a page out of a counterclaim. This predicament SUCKS! Especially, for someone who has LIVED THE LIFE of a real MORTGAGE COLLECTOR. And has a way to be financially free yet you can't even get REAL BANKERS TO PHONE BACK OR DO PROPER BUSINESS...Just HOW MANY BANKERS DOES ONE NEED TO KNOW to get a JUDGE TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH? or to do PROPER BANKING BUSINESS TO THE BENEFIT OF ALL?

See if any of the people involved are somehow involved with the Shapiro Atty Network, Logs, 1st American Title, Higequity, their written REPUTATIONS IN THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS SPEAKS VOLUMES!

These trustees are inter connected like there's no tomorrow. To the banks they foreclose for. DON'T THINK THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! The judge in August of 2008 Denied me as FRIVOLOUS-done with an INTENT to harass! Tell the TRUTH AND your filing a frilvolous plea to stop the MAYHEM THEY'VE CAUSED ON OUR WORLD!

http://www.msfraud.org/LAW/Lounge/DeutschevMassey/plaintiff-request-for-admissions-florida-foreclosure.pdf

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...