Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
hi my name robin and i,ve been fighting for my home since 2005 and i,m still in court as of today i have not payed a mortgage since 2005 cause of the thing i found out about my mortgage. at frist my mortgage was with airmortgage them they sold it to indymac and now i,m fighting my foreclosure to save my home. i have an attorneys who is doing great job, but sometime i think he is making deal with out me knowing about it,remeber i don,t know. the reson i,m wirting is to find more help to keep fighting my case, cause i,m running out of money but i,m not giving up nomatter what. what i need to do is open someone eye so they can see what is going on with my case their is so much fraud with this case that anyone can see it,but the thing i,m trying to do is keep this case going until someone notice what they did to me and my famliy i go back to to court on 7/22/2010 at 200pm in the daley build room 2801 so if their someone that can help i,welcome you. in my case i found out that i was over chager by 51,000 thousand and they i found out that me and my wife make,s 6,200 hundred a month but that not true i do my taxes with H & R BLOCK and one more thing the truth and lending
said we fail the loan three time so how did we get this loan, that what i like to know. well that all for now i,ll stay in touch and let you know what happen. call me if you what to know more 773-899-2404
Quote 0 0
Robin... check out <a href="http://www.stopnod.info">this bit of help</a> as it has some links to lawyers... legal aid, who might help you. Also... there are some explanations that might shed some light on what is going on here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robin Peck wrote:
hi my name robin and i,ve been fighting for my home since 2005 and i,m still in court as of today i have not payed a mortgage since 2005 cause of the thing i found out about my mortgage. at frist my mortgage was with airmortgage them they sold it to indymac and now i,m fighting my foreclosure to save my home. i have an attorneys who is doing great job, but sometime i think he is making deal with out me knowing about it,remeber i don,t know. the reson i,m wirting is to find more help to keep fighting my case, cause i,m running out of money but i,m not giving up nomatter what. what i need to do is open someone eye so they can see what is going on with my case their is so much fraud with this case that anyone can see it,but the thing i,m trying to do is keep this case going until someone notice what they did to me and my famliy i go back to to court on 7/22/2010 at 200pm in the daley build room 2801 so if their someone that can help i,welcome you. in my case i found out that i was over chager by 51,000 thousand and they i found out that me and my wife make,s 6,200 hundred a month but that not true i do my taxes with H & R BLOCK and one more thing the truth and lending
said we fail the loan three time so how did we get this loan, that what i like to know. well that all for now i,ll stay in touch and let you know what happen. call me if you what to know more 773-899-2404
Quote 0 0
INDY CAN"T FORECLOSE

Judge Vacates Final Judgment and Sale- Foreclosure Courts are Courts of Equity!

We’ve all seen it and it happens too often…Borrower is in a formal modification with the lender or servicer or has fallen victim to a foreclosure rescue scam and doesn’t respond to the lawsuit.  Unbeknownst to the homeowner, the lender is moving right ahead with the foreclosure sale and their home is lost.  This happened to a family in Port Charlotte, but rather than losing everything, Elizabeth Boyle and the Super Foreclosure Heroes from GulfCoast Legal got the good judge to cancel the sale, vacate the final Order and allowed the Defendants to Answer.  A copy of the Order is below:

akeysersettingaside

A key point made in the order is that foreclosure courts are Courts of Equity.  Keep in mind that this bedrock principle is embodied in the law used by these reckless mills to engage in this widespread fraud.  We should all begin quoting the following statute in every pleading submitted before the court.  We need to constantly remind our judges that courts of equity are fundamentally different than courts of law…here is the cite:

FLORIDA STATUTES 702.01  Equity.–All mortgages shall be foreclosed in equity.

Courts of Equity- A chancery court, equity court or court of equity is a court that is authorized to apply principles of equity, as opposed to law, to cases brought before it.

Next thing that Boyle (and anyone else facing Indymac in litigation) needs to do is challenge the right of Indymac to proceed with the litigation. I’m pretty confident that if we pull back hard enough on the Indymac curtain we’re going to find

INDYMAC HAS NO RIGHT TO PROCEED AS A PARTY PLAINTIFF- THOSE RIGHTS WERE SURRENDERED FIRST TO THE FDIC THEN TO ONEWEST

While we’re on the subject of courts vacating sales, I publish again the fantastic Order Vacating the Order Substituting Party Plaintiff recently entered in St. Johns County.

7th+Cir+Judge+Trayno+USBankvMcCleod-vacatewprejudice

We’re all aware that Plaintiffs are morphing in and out of cases through ex-party Orders, Assignments of Bid and other improper means.  We all know that standing is being falsely created through questionable endorsements and improper Assignments of Mortgage. I particularly like the section of that Order that quotes the Rules Regulating the Florida Bar 4.3-3(a)(1)-

“A lawyer shall not knowingly make false representations or fail to correct a false statement of fact made to the court.”

It disturbs me that this rule is being widely ignored and on the much larger level, I am deeply troubled that billions of dollars in foreclosure judgments are being issued to entities that are not properly identified, that change right in front of the courts eyes and which we have no way of tracking or identifying.

JUDGE- EXACTLY WHO ARE YOU GRANTING FORECLOSURE TO?

WHO DOES THE AFFIANT WORK FOR?

WHO SIGNED THE ASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGE?

WHOSE INCOMPLETE, ILLEGIBLE MARK IS ON THAT NOTE?

WHO PROFITS FROM YOUR JUDGMENT OF FORECLOSURE?

Quote 0 0
Robin Peck wrote:
hi my name robin and iv,e been fighting for my home since 2005 and i,m still in court as of today i have not payed a mortgage since 2005 cause of the thing i found out about my mortgage. at first my mortgage was with airmortgage them they sold it to INDYMAC  and now i,m fighting my foreclosure to save my home. i have an attorneys who is doing great job, but sometime i think he is making deal with out me knowing about it,remember i don,t know. the reason i,m writing is to find more help to keep fighting my case, cause i,m running out of money but i,m not giving up no matter what. what i need to do is open someone eye so they can see what is going on with my case their is so much fraud with this case that anyone can see it,but the thing i,m trying to do is keep this case going until someone notice what they did to me and my family i go back to to court on 7/22/2010 at 200pm in the daley build room 2801 so if their someone that can help i,welcome you. in my case i found out that i was over charge by 51,000 thousand and they i found out that me and my wife make,s 6,200 hundred a month but that not true i do my taxes with H & R BLOCK and one more thing the truth and lending
said we fail the loan three time so how did we get this loan, that what i like to know. well that all for now i,ll stay in touch and let you know what happen. call me if you what to know more 773-899-2404 well everyone i went to court on 7\22\10 and no one show up right now we don,t have a court day until they answer the ? we asked 60 day ago, but like i said i will keep this fight going and try my best to win for everyone that is fight back. until next time good luck everyone
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...