Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Any one know anything about a Independent Foreclosure Review??? Received this last month. I am afraid to disclose any information. It says to respond by April 30,2012. Please help me decide what to do with this. sounds too good to be true. you know what they say "if it talks like a crook it most likey is a crook" and I have had too many dealings with crooks wanting to help me.

Quote 0 0
bwssr
I got one too. I filled it out about a month ago and faxed it in. I have not heard anything from them since.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0

Thanks if you hear any news Please post it . I am afraid that I will get this huge bill to go with their Review.. but my source on this site said that the FTC is saying to beware of the scams that will review you loans .. so be careful... keep me posted and I will post what I decide to do..

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...