Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bick25
Ok, Not sure what to do from here. I have been fighting for a FAIR modification for almost 4 years now. I went into foreclosure in 2010, challenged there motion for referee and they withdrew their motion and I also withdrew mine. We attempted a new modification about 3 months ago. No agreement. Any suggestions on what I may be able to do? In the state of NY, MERS assignment to bank A was filed, Bank A to bank B was never filed. I was given an allonge from the bank that does not match the allonge that the courts have. As of now I am just sitting waiting for them to make a move. I am not sure if anyone could suggest anything.
Thanks
Quote 0 0
Bick25
Thank you all. I was leaning towards keeping my head down and waiting for limitations. I feel that is the best way. January will be 4 years since my loan was accelerated, which leaves me only 2yrs in New York. Again, thank you. I just didn’t want to be blindsided by the bank. lol.
Quote 0 0
FnDoomed
Do beware of in rem actions that may have a different SOL.
Quote 0 0
jlcam37
Yup, let that SOL run out. Don't sign any agreement to start it anew. For Jurisdiction they need both subject matter AND personal.
No connection equals failure to state a claim for which relief can be granted.
Quote 0 0
k3m16
So what happened ?
Quote 0 0
Bick25
Still in the home and not a word from the bankster! Just waiting quietly till time runs out. 
Quote 0 0
Mike H
Dear Scott,
    I have never had a foreclosure judgment entered against me. Where did you get your info? As for
the defenses advocated by Mr. Roper, I agree with many of his ideas however I believe Mr. Garfield
is on the right track when he advocates following the money trail as opposed to the phony document
trail.
    Very often the lender on the Note and mortgage was not the "true lender" but only a "strawman"
used to defraud the investors in a Ponzi scheme involving multiple sales or pledges of the same Note.
    Many times the true source of the loan remains hidden so the investors will have no recourse when
they finally realize they have been scammed.
    Follow the money trail to find out who the true lender was. What this means is that the lien was
never perfected in the name of the true lender, so a Quiet Title is needed to remove the phony
mortgage lien from the Official Records.
    Since the "real loan" was unsecured, it should be possible to get it "discharged" in US BK Court
using the Homestead exemption (if your State has one).
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...