Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
One good way to see how a company is imploding is to look at their stock price. Since most of the excutives at these crooked companies have ownership positions in stocks and stock options, they may have personal problems in saving their mac mansions if they pledged any of their stock and the banks they borrowed from are making margin calls [irony is sometimes fun]...

In any event, lets look at some stock prices this year compared to today...

Bear Stearns [BSC] $172.61 1/18/07 $99.75 Today
Radian [RDN] $67.35 2/6/07 $17.44 Today
MGIC [MTG] $70.10 2/6/07 $27.66 8/1/07
Ocwen [OCN] $16.95 1/16/07 $8.50 Today
Quote 0 0
Way To Go
And - lets not forget another one - PMI Group, remember them?

$51+ not too long ago when the boys inside were busy selling and $30 today!
Quote 0 0

I think we should start to include BLACKSTONE GROUP.

Quote 0 0

The whole scam is under a microscope as investors are taking the hit just as we have been warning them about for years. CDO's are changing from goldmines to financial nuclear waste. Heads will roll over the sub-prime meltdown and the big fish will take the heat because the fraud is to systemic and orchestrated to be anything other than top down directed. That's why Roland Arnall ran for the hills with diplomatic immunity.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
You guys have been spot on from the very beginning. Which, leads me to a question that I hope at least one of you can answer. Even though I believe I already know what it is. I have been constantly hammering my attorney in the Ocwen MDL Class Action to take a different tack, such as including RICO charges and expanding the list of defendants by 10 x. You know go... after all the players in this extremely high level and wide reaching scam that was clearly orchestrated by many of banks, servicers, investors, brokers: Stock, Real Estate & loans, the puppet rating companies, money laundering firms, and possibly even the FTC, OTC, CIA & HUD, And of course: (Fanny Mae, Freddie Mac, the Federal Reserve etc.)

I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away there. Anyway, why would they be so reluctant to go after the big money players? Are they afraid of damaging the system that had rewarded them time after time in a very generous and predictable way in the past, and simply don't won't to damage their golden goose. Even if that means the victims get screwed as a result.  What your opinion?
Quote 0 0
Anonymous

4 justice now wrote:

Anyway, why would they be so reluctant to go after the big money players? Are they afraid of damaging the system that had rewarded them time after time in a very generous and predictable way in the past, and simply don't won't to damage their golden goose. Even if that means the victims get screwed as a result.  What your opinion?

Because attorneys wont get paid for their work if they go after them. It's not like the tobacco companies suits. The financial industry is hundreds of times larger than big tobacco and won't knuckle under to civil lawsuits because they know a lot more of Washington is in their pockets. Wealth has to be distributed the right way.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...