Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ok....I'm sure several of you have seen my posts...Now that 1st mortgage company has gotten lift of stay they've hired the same company that came after us last yr to foreclose...

And even though we can prove they've pretty much manufactured default by us we're lost and don't trust our bk atty, or most other attys... Even though we can prove they've imperfected title they say they're going to go by what's on title...Even though we've also filed the orders from the bk judge showing no one takes ownership of our 2nd mortgage....That they'll notify company that's been proven not to own. In Mo to foreclose they must notify all lienholders to do such...What is the process to file to get a TRO?

I'm hoping tomorrow that I've found an atty to assist..They possibly want to modify but I'm against that after all the horror stories and them not being held responsible for illegal tactics...

All help and answers are appreciated!

God Bless Kathy
Quote 0 0
Digger
Kathy:

I found this...
http://www.msfraud.org/Articles/TRO.htm

Also do an Internet search for "temporary restraining order".

Good luck and I am sorry everyone involved in your case is so crooked.
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
Digger wrote:
Kathy:
Good luck and I am sorry everyone involved in your case is so crooked.
Me too Kathy, You will be a special part of my prayers. God Bless hun, & STAY STRONG!
Quote 0 0
Bishop
An attorney named Roy B. True (yes, that is the real name) represented the Starks in their case against EMC.

Roy is located in Kansas City, Mo. He obtained an arbitrator's award in a multi-million dollar case that was appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. The Supreme Court denied certiorari making EMC liable to pay the multi-million dollar award to the Starks.

I believe the case was decided in May of 2005.

Good Luck.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...