Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
HI I'M NEW TO THIS POST, I SAW THIS POST ON RIPOFFREPORT.

EVERYONE SEEMS TO  KNOW ALOT ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS MORTGAGE MESS.

I HAVE A CASE WITH AMERIQUEST, MY QUESTION IS.::IS CITI NOW RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAMAGES, I GET MY MONTHLY STATEMENT FROM CITI NOW" MY LAWYER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THIS. I'M TRYING TO DO MOST OF THIS ON MY OWN, I HAVE CONTACTED THE MEDIA TO HELP ME. A HOUSE IN MY NEIGHBOORHOOD WAS JUST FORECLOSED ON AND THEY PUT HER WHOLE LIFE OUT IN THE STREETS, THE NEWS WAS THERE, MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH, COULD IT HAPPEN TO ME NEXT, I STOPPED MAKING PAYMENTS AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO FORESCLOSE IS THIS BECAUSE I'M IN A  CASE W/THEM. NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING, THIS LADY LIVED THERE ALL HER LIFE AND HER HUSBAND JUST DIED, AND THEY WOULD NOT EVEN WORK WITH HER.ARE WE ALL GOING TO BE OUT IN THE STREETS??????????

ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR ME????  
Quote 0 0
Kathy,

It's really quite sad. They act as if they have all rights. When we were lied to from the word go. Like most Americans I've always believed in working for everything I have. And attempt to respect what I have.

There's no excuse so many people were lied to about these dam mortgages. There's no excuse for the manufactured foreclosures.

People need to be able to have things corrected when their lied to. Especially when all they tried to do usually was the right thing. Especially when you can prove their deceit.

So much for a justice system. Justice for the crooked attorney's and judges is about all...Justice of them ending up treating us like SLAVES with NO VOICE. I have one and intend to keep SPEAKING LOUD ENOUGH UNTIL SOMEONE HEARS ME!!!

So today I get to see what the Div of Finance for the state of MO has to say. Probably not much but who knows?

Have a Blessed Day!

Kathy

Quote 0 0
I quess your name is Kathy too.....

Kathy I live in MO. can you explain to me about the Div. of Finiance, How can I get in touch with them. I've tried just about everything, but not them, I just want them to settle with me, and I don't understand why they aren't doing anything, I filed a complaint with the FTC also, but haven't heard anything, I even contacted my states FBI also nothing, Like the lady in my neighboorhhod that just gor forsclosed, neighboors are saying her loan was fraud with lots of lies, and they still got it, I guess it's not illegal to take a home away, based on fraud. I have many many e-mails out there for the media, and I like you am going to speak louder until someone listens.

God Bless

Kathy S.
Quote 0 0
Division of Finance State of MO--573-751-9192

They don't guarantee anything.
The guy I've been told to talk to is a Nick Campbell

I'm in MO as well right outside St.Louis in O'Fallon, MO

Best of Luck!

Kathy

Quote 0 0
THANKS KATHY, I LIVE ABOUT 10 MILES FROM O'FALLON, I WILL CALL THEM TOMORROW. WHO IS YOUR LOAN WITH?

Kathy
Quote 0 0
It unfortunately was originated with Argent/Ameriquest. Then 1st was assigned to Citi...Second was assigned to GOD KNOWS.

What LAWMAKERS don't UNDERSTAND is if someone wasn't subrprime prior to taking out their loan thru these FRAUDULENT SHYSTERS THEY MAYBE NOW because of these PEOPLE!

They DESPERATELY NEED TO STOP!
Quote 0 0
What I don't understand is

I now get my monthly stmt from Citi, the lawsuit is w/Ameriquest, so who is responsible now. I called Citi when Ameriquest said they folded, they didn't even have my loan # but I get a statement.

I went thru the St. Charles branch, I read a thread on ripoffreport, that at lunch hour they would drink and laugh at what they did to people, this guy said he worked in a building next to them and heard them talk about us suckers, I'm in the process of writing him, to see if one of the guys was my loan officer, he knew them by name since they went to the same place for lunch. I told him he might be a big help to people, I told him to call.........and give names.......
Quote 0 0
They won't respond much unless it's a complaint. You pretty much have to remind them their voiding their servicer rights. All in all Ameriquest created debt. So their just acting as collectors.

I sent them a complaint on 4/4/08. They stopped their sale. Then on 4/10/08 their telling me their going to attempt to foreclose again in May. Mick Campbell at the div of finance is swamped. I talked with him earlier today after I faxed my complaint.

Maybe I'll just finally file the dam complaint. How have you tried to tackle them? Is Millsap & Singer the foreclosure trustee? If so run them on Pacer. You can see the complaints they have against them. One good case here in MO I found is Rhonda Lewallen.

If I can help let me know.

Best of Luck!

Quote 0 0
I couldn't fine the case with Rhonda Lewallen.

Yes I have tackled them, my case is very similiar to another writer on ripoffreport and this form, I have a attorney, been in a case for 4 yrs, they did just about everything on my loan. the big one was they reclosed on my loan w/out me and no signature, after I tried to cancel the loan from the first closing, my case is in Chicago, but been hearing there sending them back to their original states. The title co is involved also, they inflated income, appraisal etc. also failure to disclose important info, I have stopped making pymts, they are more then we earn, we have a mess, but I will fight them and I'm so hoping this guy I was telling you about will help with names on how they thought it was funny, screwing people for the big commissions. Are they trying to foreclose on you? My husband is in really bad health, this case made it 1000 times worse. Hopefully we can help each other with info

Kathy
Quote 0 0

I FOUND HER CASE, IT'S WITH GREEN TREE

Quote 0 0
You know it's really sad. I used to work at Nars  and represented them on a 3rd party basis. You know this may not sound like much to anyone but I actually tried to uphold the laws.

I'd always do my best to make sure I stopped anything predatory from happening no matter what my boss said. Not these companies today. I tried to find attys to help before all of this blew up so bad. But the COMPANIES don't care. The State did nothing to investigate anything I told them in my employment dispute.

You can't do an HONEST DAYS work it seems in society today. If you attempt to your made a scape goat for them never having it in their contracts to sell mortgage notes for 2 1/2 years. Oops we LIED, but YOUR TAKING THE FALL!

They sure don't want to investigate them as they pump money into the state of MO. Several years I attempted to become a mortgage underwriter. Now I know why I never got the job. Their all crooked~

I tried once to switch from Collections to originations for Conseco there in St. Charles. I think it's the one Citi took over. If not there's one that does like their loans on anything but houses on Zumbehl. Their rip off artists as well.  The loan officers were horrible. The manager was worse. His attitude was KISS-keep it simle stupid so no one would realize how bad they were.

Mobile home loans are done on a simple interest loan. None of it usually goes towards principle like a reg mortgage.

Its bad when they complain because you want to be prepared as much as possible about talking to someone in such instances. They used to try and get by without doing any work on the files. No cbrs,title reports or pacer account unless I paid for it. God forbid anyone verify by title search if someone really is still due to pay once ins should of paid off loan. Old associates file.

Or how about the one who filed chp 7 and walked away? Then they placed it for collections knowing the homeowner walked away they sold for back taxes then tried to recover money from homeowner by having him sign something that he would of signed but Citi could never tell what needed to be signed? They only wanted him to sign something because in OHIO there's a time frame in which a lender can receive their funds due after a tax sale that they didn't claim accordingly.

Another good case is your looking at a credit bureau and everything is perfect but this 2nd mortgage. Chase charged it off on consumer. Bosses comments are collect it. My complaint is I believe with the debtor's pymt history they never should of been charged off. Or else he wouldn't of worked quickly and diligently to pay off. Things you don't hear about much.

Back in the day when the accounts were placed we were told they were probably in files not being worked somewhere.  Chase's files were more liquid to collect on. They actually wrote loans on people with good credit. This other BS they started is BEYOND ME.

In all my years I never knew how corrupt they are. You can't even take them people that have the capacity to purchase within their banking guidelines to make a buck. I sure in the hell won't work for them. I'll move before I think about going 1st party. The only way to be a good collector is to negotiate. But there's no open room in todays society. I did it though.

Here's another scenario. The Complaint I've ended up using is by a well known consumer protection atty in PA. In fact it's the one I lost my Job over. He was delinquent when he was placed in collections. But didn't lose his home when he fought. So there is justice I guess for some.

Even if we start over I'll still know RIGHT FROM WRONG. I'll probably become a CONSUMER PROTECTION FINANCIAL ANALYST. There's obviously not to many REAL people doing this. Oh yea they've been starting and stopping foreclosure since Nov.

Best of Luck !

Quote 0 0

KATHY DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHO WORKED FOR AMERIQUEST AT THE ST. CHARLES BRANCH, ON WALL ST. IN 2003

Quote 0 0
Kathy,

I think you worded that wrong. NO I don't know anyone who worked at the Citi branch in St. Charles. As far as it goes I even tried to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off and that  wouldn't end up with such predators. But I still got the shaft for no reason.

You may want to look for the company who originated loan thru Ameriquest. The company the guy worked thru a company called All Fund Mortgage whose out of business as well.

If they need to they ought to be able to call the original loan broker in. I think if I got the shaft so bad he obviously did it to other people.

But its all such a play of bullshit...Here's how it goes in a bankruptcy court at least. They accept a copy of the promissory note/deed of trust.. Some courts are requiring originals now but not all. So the copy comes in but nothing about all the stuff that they did when they originated the loan. More than likely Citi doesn't know of the fraud represented.

Like mine was written up to us as a refi. But somehow the way they did it it shows as a purchase money mortgage. I think they did this to avoid the refi repercussions. See as a purchase money mortgage there was no recourse required by their bullshit origination game. Not like there would of been with a refi.

So in the end so far it seems they'll get by with what they want to regardless of who was scammed. Out of curiousity as we all know it's what killed the cat. Whose your atty you found to represent u?

Thanks,

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Yep your right, sorry I did word it wrong, I think I'm losing my mind sometimes,

After I refi w/Ameriquest I got a letter saying AMC would service my loan, now it's Citi.

I will e-mail you my lawyers name, call him, he has been very faithful to me,
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...