Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Me and my family have had to deal with this way to long, I'm not the only one that ameriquest has BREACHED a CONTRACT WITH!

Ameriquest Breach a settlement with one of Nick Ekonomides other clients, he was/is fight the same attorney as Me and George Soroka, Wayne Lee and possibly Roland Arnalls brother. The Bachalter Nemer firm was the one that drafted the settlements in all theses cases.

I have evidence to prove they breached and am going to sue them for 10 Million Dollars, They could have settled for 10,000 thousand dollars.

Quote 0 0
MISSOURI

GO AFTER THEM AND WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
You go, girl.

Smackdown!

Quote 0 0

Thanks! I will do my best. I am and have been greatful for the support of the great people at this forum.

Quote 0 0

arky girl if youll post your Email I think I might have so good stuff on AMC if thats the same bunch of crimnals as ameriquest!!! also did you WIN your lawsiut against ameriquest???

Quote 0 0
If your offering, Ill take anything you got on AMC/Argent/Deutshe..

Tom #2
Quote 0 0
I've got documents ready as well. I ended up sending all of my documentation about my case to Elizabeth Warren. She sent it on here in MO so no help once again from out of state. Or even a good phone call for trying to be a prompt mortgage person.

Then I got notice from the MO Atty General's office that they've now turned my case over to the discplinary judicial council. No idea what that'll entail. However, I've been running other things thru my mind on this.

Besides coming out with just a webcast to really expose THEIR CORRUPTION starting to file suits for the bonds they've been released from.  They've done some big no no's . They know it to... They'll continue unless I figure the way out to make them pay for trying to lie to me my whole life...

Wayne Lee's name is on the document to assign from Argent to Ameriquest. Then the second endorsement as to who Ameriquest assigned to is blank. They did put a proper assignment into the record if you want to call it that.  How can it be proper if the note isn't endorsed itself pay to the order of?_____.

Then the person who did the endorsement on th doc from ameriquest to whoever it should of been made out to not only worked for ameriquest but citi as well and has moved on to another company already. Interesting...

Around the world we've all been F*****

If anyone knows of any real banking transactions I have buyers w/10t ready......dam banking mafia!

Quote 0 0
Markana

I agree with Tom 2, I'll take a copy of anyting you might have.

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Bbbbut what about the $325 mill. they settled witht he 49 states for?  Where did that go?

Quote 0 0
TARPOONED AGAIN!

Bailed-out banks enabled subprime lending, study contends

Los Angeles Times - ýMay 5, 2009ý
The big subprime lenders included Countrywide Financial Corp., Ameriquest Mortgage Co., New Century Financial Corp. and Long Beach Mortgage Co.
Quote 0 0

So arky girl did you win your case against ameriquest or has it come up to trail yet??    if its the same co. as AMC they really lied to me!!!

Quote 0 0
O -
Out on the street!! wrote:

So arky girl did you win your case against ameriquest or has it come up to trail yet??    if its the same co. as AMC they really lied to me!!!

I don't think arky girl, has a problem with ameriquest.
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Sorry I missed this post. Been incognito lately.As a matter of principle I simply like to offer some moral support to people here who are fighting the fight, but I have no case with Ameriquest.

Trying to keep up with who owns what lately is a fulltime job.

AMC was the loan-servicing operation of ACC Capital Holdings, the parent company of Ameriquest Mortgage Co. Citigroup also bought Argent Mortgage Co., another subprime-loan originator owned by ACC. Citigroup bought AMC and Argent in September 2007. As far as I know Citigroup still owns these mortgages..(boy, did they step in it or what?)

As recipients of TARP money Citi may be obligated to try to do loan modifications now. I see those as a minefield for both parties. As for them lying to you, I can see that happening. They were all saying whatever it took to get the deal done and get it sold to Wall Street.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Wishing you the best of luck!

Now go and kick some booty!!! 

Sara
Quote 0 0
O -

Sara wrote:
Wishing you the best of luck!

Now go and kick some booty!!! 

Sara

Thanks Sara!
Quote 0 0
SHORTY!
Do you know of a GOOD attorney?????????????????

Quote 0 0

Yes please do explain this to me...If I created two mortgages on what I thought was a refi how do you write it up as a purchase money mortgage? I only know a purchase money mortgage to be one where a 2nd is created to the benefit of a seller. Well when there's no seller and its to be a refi could it of been written this way to avoid paying a recisison fee if something went wrong with the way they wrote the loan?

Or best yet how do you show proof of ownership by putting in a promissory note that the 2nd pay to the order of isn't endorsed on it?

Or even better how do you claim ownership by 10 different company names some that aren't even supposed to be in business anymore? Definitely means to me the judge is on the take with the trustee if you ask me. 

Even better I proved there was no assignment of 2nd mrtge not only not recorded at the county level they produced a blank assignment to the court. And the judge lets them off with no penalty or sanction on a 500,000 penalty or 5 yrs in jail...

Today I just sent an email to USTP.Bankruptcy.Fraud@usdoj.gov
here's their mailing address as well....

Executive Office for U.S. Trustees
Criminal Enforcement Unit
20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Suite 8000
Washington, DC 20530

This is what I told them...

*Basically the bk court never brought out the real party in interest for my 1st mortgage
*The second endorsement on the promissory note isn't properly endorsed. There's NO NAME AS TO WHO THEIR ENDORSING IT TO...

*ON the Proof of Claim Citi put into court they put down possibly 10 of their companies that own my ONE MORTGAGE.

*I've proven the 2nd mortgage came to court with (after a couple of months if not 3 or 4 they produced a blank assignment document) there was no recordation of the assignment either)NO STANDING, which is suppose to be a 5 yr penalty , 500,000 fine, or 5 yrs in jail.

*The judge did NO FINES, OR SANCTIONS. So this means the judge is endorsing the ATTY behavior.

* The chp 13 trustee never did anything like he was suppose to against 2nd lienholder. While they were made NOT TO BE PAID thru the bk court for arreages or regular payments while in bk THEY DID NOTHNING OR REFUSED TO RECTIFY for after the BK. Which did absolutely nothing to help us in reality.

* I've had my home stolen even though I took Citi clients that had $150,000 per month to 50m per month to spend in buying non performing/deficiency bal debts.

So how would you like for me to pay my bills today? You are your own best DEFENSE AGAINST these SCUMBAGS!
Quote 0 0
Shorty:

Send me an email with what part of FL you are in.  I'll give you my recommendations.

I wish I could find one in South Carolina.

Quote 0 0
Who's On First?

Attorney General of Texas

Quote 0 0
Knows About Notes
Quote:
*The second endorsement on the promissory note isn't properly endorsed. There's NO NAME AS TO WHO THEIR ENDORSING IT TO...

topguncrdtadvsr:

Indorsement of a negotiable instrument IN BLANK is expressly permitted under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) in every state of the Union.  See UCC § 3-205 at http://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/3/article3.htm#s3-205

In fact, virtually EVERY promissory note secured by a mortgage or deed of trust in America is indorsed in blank at sale into the secondary mortgage market and/or to a moortgage trust.  Both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have required that ALL promissory notes sold to these entities be indorsed in blank for more than three decades.  ALL OF THEM.  The Wall Street investment banking concerns securitizing all of the subprime garbage required indorsement in blank, too.

THERE IS NOTHING INHERENTLY SINISTER ABOUT THIS.

By contrast, it is well established law in most states that interests in real property, including mortgages and assignments, CANNOT be granted IN BLANK.  There are some very sound public policy reasons for this.  First, a grant of a deed or mortgage (or an assignment) in blank defeats the intention of both the statute of frauds and the recording acts.

What would it even MEAN to record an interest in real property that was granted IN BLANK.  How would such a record be INDEXED?  And what NOTICE would it convey?  That there was some unidentified owner lurking in the shaddows ready to rush forward with the deed at some point that the ownership was challenged?

Who would be assessed taxes upon real property held under a deed executed in blank?  And who would be held liable for hazards on the property?  Slip and fall injuries?  Dangerous conditions on the property?  Attractive nuisances?

In those jurisdictions where the matter has been litigated, it has been held that a deed executed in blank is INCOMPLETE and only takes effect upon the identification of the grantee.

For a grantee, this is problematic, as another subsequent deed to another entity after execution of the deed in blank would defeat the earlier incomplete deed.

So you have more than a little valid reason to challenge a blank assignment.  You have no legal traction whatsoever to object to an indorsement in blank, which is not only the norm, but is almost universal.  

Lets keep the discussion here REAL and RELEVANT rather than drifting off into fictions that will only get desparate people in further trouble! 
Quote 0 0
Anyone have info or proof that Wayne Lee at Ameriquest falsified loan info, or any connection to them, please email me.  The D.A. in N. California wants proof to move forward with a case.  Anyone, let me know.  Email me and then we can chat by phone.

Paul James

Quote 0 0
Who's on First?

What's the name of the DA in CA that want's to look at ameriquest? They need to start with Dawn Arnall, Chris Orlando, Tom Noto, and a few others including Wayne Lee.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...