Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
OK...I'm CONFUSED FOR SURE NOW!

I went to the foreclosure website that the attorney uses here for the trustee sales coming up. To see if they have rescheduled our sale on Tue or not. As we have been attempting a modification with Citi.

I objected to them with a complaint Friday besides various conversations and a now dismissed chp 13 bankruptcy. Haven't talked to the loan modification manager since I sent the complaint.

What I found on trustees site said was updated yesterday 4/5/08...On their site I figured I'd be under a rescheduled sale from 4/1/08...It's not there that it was rescheduled from 4/1/08 to 4/8/08. It's not on the page with the sales that'll happen on 4/8/08 either. Nor is it on there for the next 14 days at least that I could see...Last week they rescheduled it a week out.

Anyone else confused? I am?

Thanks,

Kathy

Quote 0 0

What I think is going on is that they have rescheduled the sale but they are not advertising it on the schedule of upcoming sales yet. They do not want anyone else to bid at the auction so they can buy it back themselves for the amount of their lien on your property plus any arrearage. They will most likely put it on the website schedule the night before or the day of the sale, so it will appear on their schedule the day of the sale so they can say it was advertised there.

They are supposed to notify you in writing that the sale has been rescheduled and publish a copy of the ad for the sale in the newspaper for a period of time before the sale.

Which state are you in and which law firm is foreclosing and which auction company is it?

You need to get a lawyer to help you stop the sale.
There are defenses to foreclosure and legal help is available.

Quote 0 0
I think you would be right usually. As that is what they've done all along. Until my complaint that I sent. My complaint was sent on Friday. As of Saturday morning 4/5/08 we were no where to be found on their foreclosure listing.

Not as one that had been rescheduled from 4/1/08 to 4/8/08. Or one to be done on 4/8/08.  Just GONE POOF! The outline I used is by one of the better consumer protection attys I've found and ended up sounding pretty powerful about my STANDING and CAPABILITY.

That I'm aware of everything they've done or attempted to do in violation to U.S.C. AND FDCPA. IF they continue it'll be one GOOD FIGHT CAUSE I NAILED THEM HARD.

LET THEM DO SOMETHING MORE STUPID....Their already going to PAY DEARLY WHEN I get my day in court. Try to make everyone seem like a LOUSE. I've got NEWS WE'RE NOT!

The evidence in my file and what I know will make them STOP what their doing in their TRACKS. AT least for me! I will do my best to make sure everyone gets the WORD! AND
GET THE HELP THEY NEED TO STAND AND FIGHT!

If it turns out different You'll hear about it...So far it's been absolute SILENCE out of them or anyone about anything!

Our PROPERTY STILL REMAINS IN OUR NAME TODAY! YAHOO!

GOD BLESS EVERYONE! AND BEST OF LUCK!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...