Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Poni
In regard to Illinois foreclosure law, what can a person do during or immediately following a hearing confirming the sale of a home and an order for possession by the bank? Having a Notice of Appeal in your hand at the hearing to file on the spot is one suggestion I was told by an attorney in Chicago who is allegedly “helping” homeowners just like my family member (brother), but who since has done a vanishing act with the hearing just two days away. Another suggestion the attorney made involved getting to the Recorder of Deeds office immediately following the hearing to file something that either frustrates or stops altogether the recording of the deed by the bank or the transference of title, as would keep my brother in possession. That is what I am seeking information about, to know what that filing is, what it’s called, and where one can learn how to prepare it for filing pro se.

My brother, by the way, was sued THREE separate times by the bank (Wells Fargo) over the same piece of property in the same county court system over a period spanning seven years, which is a flagrant violation of established Illinois law, i.e., “Multiple Filing Rule”. (Corrupt county judges kept allowing Wells Fargo to voluntarily dismiss and refile under a different theory after my brother exposed the flaws in each case.) The plaintiff can only voluntarily dismiss and refile once per Illinois law, so my brother should win on appeal as this established law came right out of a case in his circuit/county where his case is taking place!

The thing is, the attorney referred to above was adamant that there was something my brother could do through the Recorder of Deeds office that would block the bank from either recording the deed or transferring the title, as would keep him in possession, but I can’t remember the exact remedy, and as I said, that attorney is now playing hide and seek with my brother’s home on the ropes. The hearing is in two days, Tuesday, September 22, 2015, so we only have today and tomorrow to get something prepared to file. If you can shed any light on this whatsoever, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance people on this forum for your help. God bless you…

Quote 0 0
horizonhb
First off tell your brother well done (7 years)!!  11th hour moves are challenging at best.  Most of what I am aware of can bring jail time by filling spurious documents in the County Recorders Office.  Remember only the Servicers can lie with little to no consequences.  One additional thing....  Illinois has what I believe as an un-Constitutional law that essentially states if the foreclosed house was sold to a 3rd party (not taken back by the Servicer), the 3rd party has a superior claim over the original home owner.

Filling BK ch 13 can put the breaks on.  Their may be some court filling that are available too.  This is not the place to make that determination.  Send Private message with phone #.
I am not a lawyer nor do I practice law.  

MY WRITINGS ARE FOR EDUCATION, RELIGIOUS AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY --- NEVER LEGAL ADVICE

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...