Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bankbuster
They're probably worried that one of their lackey's might have slipped through the cracks, with testimony that will put them in jail where they belong...Enjoy the read!

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=BLOOM&date=20140324&id=17459334

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
JP Morgan (and others) are profiting from these deaths:

"In plain language, this means that JPMorgan Chase is betting that people die sooner rather than later.  That is because JPMorgan will need to pay the insurance companies if they have to payout more money than they had actuarially predicted because the people they cover are living longer.  The bottom line: JP Morgan is looking to profit from early deaths.  The longer the insured individuals live beyond an agreed upon average age, the more the bank must reimburse the insurance companies.

Wall Street on Parade also speculates that JPMorgan may have actually profited from the suicides of their employees.  That is because the bank has followed the trend of many companies in taking out life insurance policies on employees that are payable to the corporation."

If you can make it through these three articles below, a very disturbing picture emerges. The younger these workers die, the better for JP Morgan. If you follow some of the links on the sidebars of these articles, it may make you shudder.

OK, I am going to put my tinfoil cap back on because I am completely creeped out by what is going on on Wall Street...

As Bank Deaths Continue to Shock, Documents Reveal JPMorgan Has Been Patenting Death Derivatives

Swiss Insurers and JPMorgan Have More than ‘Suicides’ in Common

A Closer Look at Young Worker Deaths at JPMorgan Chase

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...