Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi,

I found out I'll be on a live conference call or radio show on Monday, June 8, 2009 at 7pm est. Below is more information. This is going to be with a group known as JURISDICTIONARY from Kentucky. This particular group shows at least 60 members and is ran by Don Fitzgerald.  While Jurisdictionary does have a decent product I think there may be other products more focused on criminal complaints. Possibly by a Dave or David Myrland But have no experience with this product only heresay as proof. 

I don't mean to make this a promotion for Jurisdictionary or him. I'm doing this hopefully to help all of us with STOLEN HOMES. Maybe, even make me be as brave as Stephen. But they sure do need to be CALLED OUT AS TRAITORS!
I just HOPE we're able to HELP SOMEONE....

I've let a few close business associates know as well. So hopefully some of them will be there as well. If I'm to help organize anything in my area if anyone in St. Louis or the surrounding areas of the county or counties wants to join and go different places I'm open for others to join me. I will do by myself if I must but think more numbers wise may help our cause. 

This has been a really silly two weeks. Yes I would like for you to be on the shows. The first one would be one Monday June 8th  at 7pm est. The call in number is 1-888-830-2296.  The next show would be for an hour(will have to confirm a date). It'll start at 1pm est. The call in number is 1-646-915-8054.

Quote 0 0
Sara
oh yeah!!!

This is what we need to get this fight going.  Actually, we need these shows going on nationwide to get enough attention.

S
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Agree Sarah.  Fighting indoors on a computer doesn't work.  You need to get outdoors and be visible, talking to people.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
I agree, nothing will ever change until we are able to make their lives as painful for them as they have made our lives for us. In the vast majority of cases there's absolutely no question of their guilt. Therefore, the courts would have taken action long ago if justice was nearly as blind as they claim.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Sara
I see there is one already in my area!  Whoo hoo!!!

I am good to go!

What about the rest of you?

S
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
That's great Kathy. Having been something of an insider I expect you'll offer them a different perspective.

Quote 0 0
L.I.S

How did it go?

Quote 0 0
As far as I know it went ok...I'll probably do another show with them tomorrow for an hour instead of a 1/2 hr...Time went by kinda quick...They basically wanted me to explain my story...So I attempted to...Thats about the best thing I can say...

Be Blessed Always,

Kathy
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...