Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
homeowner

Response to Homeowner Request for name of Investor:

“xyz investor, if title is in the name of xyz investor.  Otherwise Foreclose in bank name servicing.”

Is this response legality sufficient?

How does one prepare to attach this response?

Any suggestion re: Discovery?

Thanks.

Quote 0 0

I have some excellent discovery questions written by an attorney.  They are very good.  Email privately and I will send them to you. 

I don't want the banks to have a heads up by posting them here. 

Quote 0 0
homeowner
Sharon sent you my email and no response yet? 
Here is my email please forward the discovery.
Thanks for you offer and time ...

regina69j19@yahoo.com

thanks again
Quote 0 0
Texas
homeowner regina69j19 posting would make me nervous

As such might consider Will Robinson listening to the robot hollering Danger, Will Robinson, Danger.

Nothing to support but just a feeling.
Quote 0 0
Bill
There are TONS of discovery examples floating around on the internet. You may find a few good questions, maybe not.

The problem is that discovery needs to be tailored and have a specific direction in every case. You can\\\'t ask the same questions (you wouldn\\\'t want to) in every case. Usually you don\\\'t want to use a shotgun approach and just gather information. You should be requesting information that HELPS you and shy away from potentially damaging information (such as requesting the PSA).

I have seen request after request for discovery where an attorney is asking for information that will PROVE the bank\\\'s case.

Sharon\\\'s assertions that she has some secret questions that can\\\'t be posted is silly and I\\\'d be very careful who I contacted off line in a private manner. ANY discovery question could easily have specific identifying information redacted and be posted.

In the end, you want the Servicer/Bank to take a firm position then ask questions (which you should know the answer to) which cause them to refute their earlier position. You give them a chance to lie with simple non threatening questions then ask more difficult questions.

Start reading some of the older threads on discovery, that should give you a good start. Make sure you read the rules in your jurisdiction.
Quote 0 0
Bill
In direct response to your question.

When you ask a specific question like you did you need to provide more information.

Was this in discovery or some other kind of request?

What specific question did you ask?

What was the full answer?

I would redact what I needed to but you can\\\'t paraphrase.

My knee jerk reaction is to just ask some additional discovery requests to have them clarify their answer.

Just like I mentioned in my prior post, the bank/servicer does NOT want to take a specific, firm, position. You have to make them box themselves into a corner and say this is the owner/holder, we are the servicer and agent for the owner.

If you ask more specific questions too early, they will change their position over and over.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...