Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
What a cool concept:

"You have a trust that has been getting payments from borrowers for years that it has no right to receive. So you might see borrowers suing the trusts saying give me my money back, you're stealing my money."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39634568

This train wreak is getting good, the signals are all out, its a single track and there are more trains headed from both directions towards the wreak at 100 MPH.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
LOL!

Add to that the mess that will set loose when every country on Earth starts suing all these lying Sachs of Citi along with all the US investors for selling them basically nothing. An expensive nothing.

Bernanke won't be able print money fast enough to stop the bleeding and save his beloved banks. One whisper of a bailout is going to make me lunge for my pitchfork and put on my walking shoes. I imagine a lot of Americans feel the same.

I won't be thrown under the bus for these looting robber barons again.

It's over.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...