Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Obama White House Showcases Style in First State Dinner for Indian PM

Posted:
11/24/09
Filed Under:Nation, Politics

•                                                        
    TEXT SIZE:AAA

• PRINT                 PRINT
  • SHARESHARE

WASHINGTON (Nov. 24) -- What a night.

Curry and glamour shared the menu at the first White House state dinner hosted by President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama.

The formal banquet honoring Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his wife, Gursharan Kaur, had been highly anticipated. More than 10 months into this administration, many among the city's social set had yearned for proof that the Obamas' urban, international style would measure up to the biggest social events of the glamorous Kennedy White House and spell an end to the era of the early-to-bed Bushes.

Tuesday evening's party followed a long day of pomp and ceremony. It began rather drearily when rain forced a morning welcome ceremony off the South Lawn and inside to the East Room of the White House. A planned gun salute was canceled.
AFP / Getty Images
351 photos

Previous

Next
For their first state dinner, President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday welcomed Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his wife. The guest list was a mix of Washington wonks, Hollywood A-listers and prominent figures from the Indian community in the U.S. Click through the gallery to see more photos of the first lady's gown and the guests.
Quote 0 0
i told every one that our mortgage nitemares go straight to the white house .i wonder does india or rothschild own the note on obamas house???? its all about the $$$$
http://gblsharing.app.aol.com/pop-up/?feed=1
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
I don't know who you are, but the comments seem a bit racist.  Our nightmares go to the white house, but not Obamas.  They go to daddy and jr. bush!  Within WEEKS of Obama in the White House, he made Fannie and Freddie place on their websites a search feature so you can see if either of them did.  Something we fought for years happened in weeks with no law or debate.

If you or ANYONE places even one ounce or breath that any of the mortgage problems going on now have anything to do with him, then you need some real help and a damn big dose of reality.  He inherited a cesspool unlike any in the history of the world.

And, its China that owns our mortgages, not the Indians.  They simply do the outsourcing on the cheap!

Get the facts, before you speak or spread such nonsense!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Nye is absolutely right. All this fraud can be traced back to the Clinton, and Bush administrations. But I believe Bush jr has the lion share of responsibility.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
you need to  read more into it...(read my story) i just recently posted about how ameriquest was changed to city that is now owned & operated in india. andi find it that even the almighty obama's like the bushes have there dirty hands in our pockets and throw there little partys @ the white house @ our expense honoring india .the first lady spent 1.7 mill on her staff (hair & makeup)so far does that seem right?its all on msf just look before you call someone a racist im currently working with families in ma that are losing there homes & obamas friend duval does nothing to help those people the courts just sweep foreclosures under  the rug here there all dirty

Quote 0 0
[ Share ]  [ E-mail ]  [ Leave a Comment ]
We reported on Wednesday how Citigroup Inc. was selling its India-based back-office captive outsourcing unit to Tata Consultancy Services for $505 million in cash. The U.S. bank also awarded Tata a $2.5 billion, nine-year outsourcing contract to handle application development, infrastructure support, help desk and other process-outsourcing services. 

Now, India's Business Standard is reporting that Citigroup, which is in a heated battled with Wells Fargo & Co. for the assets of Wachovia Corp., is forming a 50/50 joint venture with Reliance Retail to sell financial services, including loans and credit cards, in India. The deal has not been formally announced, but the paper quotes an unidentified Citi executive as saying Reliance is already selling Citi products. Reliance has about 1,000 retail outlets in India and about 4 million customers.

The move comes amid reports that Indian banks are becoming more cautious in their lending and issuance of credit cards as customer default rates rise. According to the Rupee Times, growth of the credit card industry is expected to drop by about 20% this year. Interestingly, in its 2008 Citigroup Vulnerability Index, the bank ranked India as one the economies most vulnerable to the world financial crisis.  - Suzanne Stevens
Quote 0 0
Democrats, Republicans and the banksters all worked together to facilitate this fraud. No way can just one person be blamed. Sure Bush derailed the Ameriquest investigations by getting Roland Arnall out of the country in exchange for illegal donations. The repeal of Glass-Steagal however which set the stage for Commercial and investment banking and insurance companies to pool assets and create a highly leveraged economy based on bad and high risk loans, happened under Clinton. You could blame that on Phil Gramm but then you would have to explain the money trail and personal profiteering of the Clinton's in connection to the banksters. As much as I want Bush brought to justice for sponsering looting the country with direct involvement and criminal ties to Ameriquest the framework for looting the country though derivatives was greatly expanded though the Clinton and Bush Admins especially the expansion of the GSE's Fannie and Freddie.

Let's not forget the stimulus and bailout not only took the heat of the lending criminals but actually put them in charge of fixing the mess they made and used trillions in taxpayer funds to pay of the toxic assets which we all know the vast majority of are either criminal or unprovable.
Quote 0 0
greg im just trying to show that big gov is still stealing our $ you guys are so right  we could argue this all day there all scum all im saying is that its still going on is all .the new scam is though india and the entire gov is on the pay roll even our beloved obama . the law firm i mentioned is one of obamas biggest contributors and there untouchable above the law ameriquest is now citi (owned and operated in india)and we all know who got the big bailout $ (citi )instead of Netherlands they just keep changing there name and address robbing us still.i love you all MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA
Quote 0 0
I agree with you KRSREPOS its a good idea to keep an eye on all politicians especially those in the White house. Anyone who advocates a government of the people by the people should welcome transparency and accountability. It's very dangerous when a leader is above the law sheilded from scrutiny even if it's for an apparently good cause or a cause that's important to us.

As far as Gods blessing us it's obvious that he has granted our nation great prosperity and privileges, but I'm sure that that can all be taken away unless we oppose evil and honor Gods will. Truth and justice will prevail in the end and good will triumph over evil even if the road along the way is a bit bumpy and difficult to navigate.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...