Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Crickett
I've been trying to get my mama and daddy's house back for 10 years.    The Alabama Supreme Court just affirmed the judgment of the circuit court without opinion citing the rule that there was no "error" of law.   I proved that the court lacked subject-matter jurisdiction in the ejectment action and the bank did not have legal title -- it's foreclosure deed was unexecuted and unrecorded.  the case against my sister was dismissed and the court did not grant the bank possession, but it TOOK the property without an order of the court with signs posted to keep out and private property and in violation of the courts order of dismissal.  The bank argued on appeal that the fact that it did not have possession or legal title had nothing to do with my complaint being barred by res judicata -- the bank argued superior legal title. 

I am going to check with The Washington Times tomorrow,  and see if I can get a referral.  I want somebody that wants to go after JPMorgan Chase Bank and thought I'd check here first.

Thanks in advance.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...