Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Kay

No One can answer this, maybe someone on this forum can. I have been in a lawsuit W/ Ameriquest for 5 long yrs, Citi bought Ameriquest, and now American Home Mtg has my loan, they have called me, I explained and gave them my lawyers name, My case is in Chicago. Who is responsible now for my lawsuit? AMERIQUEST, CITI OR AMERICAN HOME MTG?

Quote 0 0
The law offices of Daniel Harris 312-960-1802 are pursuing a claim to Ameriquest assets each lawyer has their own procedure so I won't comment on that case.

Chris Langone formerly of Chicago Il. Is likely to have evidence of Ameriquests criminal activities as he rigged  my  IL RICO case against me and in the favor of Ameriquest and Arnall  and has been publicly accussed of rigging cases in the favor of financial interests over his own client in the past.

http://www.edcombs.com/CM/News/news10.asp

Copyright 2000 Law Bulletin Publishing Company Chicago Daily Law Bulletin

January 4, 2000, Tuesday

SECTION: Pg. 1

LENGTH: 1195 words

HEADLINE: Accord tossed: Class members got nothing

BYLINE: PATRICIA MANSON; Law Bulletin staff writer

BODY:

Suggesting that the plaintiff attorney and the class representative in a debt-collection lawsuit were trying to benefit themselves at the expense of class members, a federal appeals court panel has tossed out a settlement reached in the action.

In an opinion Monday, a panel of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals also criticized the magistrate judge who approved the settlement in a class-action lawsuit accusing Equifax Check Services Inc. of violating the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

The panel said the only thing the settlement would have done for many of the class members would have been to cut them off at the knees."

The settlement called for the named plaintiff, Lawrence Crawford, to receive $ 500 in damages and a $ 1,500 incentive award" for serving as the class representative, the panel said.

The panel said the settlement also called for Equifax to pay reasonable attorney fees -- later determined to be $ 78,000 -- for the services of Crawford's lawyer, Christopher V. Langone of Chicago.

Another party to investigate is the notorious Ira T. Nevel foreclosure mill attorney.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

Is there anything these so called "people" won't do for $$$?

Quote 0 0

Thanks for the attorneys name. I will call him.

Quote 0 0
ameriquest is calledd acc capital holdings now the woman (snake) there in charge is devi vijjeswarapu (im not kidding thats her name ) there # is 866-713-4784 good luck shes nasty & watch out for there servicing co fci lending joe sedeno
Quote 0 0
Missouri

I'am in the same situation as Kay, I also can not get any answers to whom is responsible. AHMS told me they own my loan, but is not responsible for the lawsuit, So how can they keep selling loans in lawsuits?????????

Quote 0 0
krsrepos wrote:
ameriquest is calledd acc capital holdings now the woman (snake) there in charge is devi vijjeswarapu (im not kidding thats her name ) there # is 866-713-4784 good luck shes nasty & watch out for there servicing co fci lending joe sedeno

Didn't your mama teach you the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"?

S

Quote 0 0
ASK OBAMA
Ameriquest is a NIGHTMARE!

Quote 0 0
EYE'S WIDE SHUT!!!

I was going to say I can't belief our LAME A$$ Government,,BUT I can, because I and all of us are now suffering from their LACK of doing anything!
Quote 0 0
1.5 million Americans

1.5 million Americans may lose homes

The Punch - â€ŽApr 5, 2009‎
Subprime lenders, Ameriquest Mortgage Co. in Irvine, California; Ownit Mortgage Solutions LLC and WMC Mortgage Corp., a subsidiary of General Electric Co., ...
Quote 0 0
i got a letter from ameriquest 4 days ago looks like there back in business
Quote 0 0

Hey Kay just skrew I mean sue all of 'em

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...