The Defendant hereby requests the Plaintiff information about the fees, costs and escrow accounting of my loan. This demand is a Qualified written Request (QWR), pursuant to the Real Estate Settlement and Procedures Act (RESPA),12 U.S.C. § 2605(e).
The documents requesteed should be mailed to (Defendant address)
The information I request as part of this QWR is as follows:
1) The current interest rate on this account.
2) The adjustment dates of each interest rate adjustment on this account, with the corresponding
3) Who the current holder of the mortgage is, and their mailing address for process of service, along with a current telephone number.
4) Who the current holder of the note is, and their mailing address for process of service, alongwith a current telephone number.
5) The date that the current holder acquired this mortgage and from whom it was acquired from.
6) The date your firm began servicing the loan.
7) The previous servicer of the loan.
8) The monthly principal and interest payments, and monthly escrow payments received from the date of the loan’s closing to the date of this QWR;
9) A complete payment history of how those payments were applied, including the amounts applied to principal, interest, escrow, and other charges;
10) The total amount due of any unpaid principal, interest, escrow charges, and other charges due as of the date of this letter. Please list separately and identify each amount due;
11) The total amount of principal paid on the account up to the date of this letter;
12) The payment dates, purposes of payment and recipient of any and all foreclosure fees and costs that have been charged to my account;
13) A breakdown of the current escrow charges showing how it is calculated and the reasons for any increase within the last 24 months;
14) A breakdown of any shortage, deficiency or surplus in the escrow account over the past three years.
15) A breakdown of all charges accrued on the account since the date of closing, that includes but is not limited by, late charges, appraisal fees, property inspection fees, forced placed insurance charges, legal fees, and recoverable corporate advances.
16) A statement indicating which covenants of the mortgage and/or note authorize each charge.
17) Please provide a copy of all appraisals, property inspections, and risk assessments completed for this account.
18) Please provide a copy of all trust agreements pertaining to this account.
19) Please provide a copy of all servicing agreements (master, sub-servicing, contingency, specialty, and back-up) pertaining to this account.
20) Please provide a copy of all written loss-mitigation rules and work-out procedures for this account.
21) Please provide a copy of all manuals pertaining to the servicing of this account.
22) Please provide a copy of the LSAMS Transaction History Report for this account, and include a description of all fee codes.
23) If this account is registered with MERS, state its MIN number.
24) A statement indicating the amount to pay this loan off in full as June 30, 2010.
I hereby dispute all late fees, charges, inspection fees, property appraisal fees, forced placed insurance charges, legal fees, and corporate advances charged to this account. Additionally, I believe my account is in error. Pursuant to 12 U.S.C. § 2605(e), you are hereby notified that placing any negative coding on my credit report before responding to this letter is a violation of RESPA and the FCRA. Your organization will
be subject to civil liability if negative coding appears for this account before a response to this QWR isissued to me.
Please provide me confirmation that you have received this QWR within 20 days, as required under 12 U.S.C. § 2605(e). Thereafter, please respond to these questions within 60 days of receipt of this letter, also as required under 12 U.S.C. § 2605(e).