Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
O -

I know there was a tread that was called, Has ACORN helped anyone?

Quote 0 0

I'm a former member of Acorn they made it clear they were not interested in getting justice for victims they are interested in arranging finacing.

Acorn works though lenders such as Citigroup, Jp Morgan, and used Ameriquest extensively.

They also work to get loans for illegal immigrants.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/06/15/MNGRMJEGM81.DTL&type=printable

http://www.citigroup.com/citigroup/press/2004/040920a.htm

Quote 0 0

ACORN is a political machine, not a consumer advocate.

Quote 0 0
You can type ACORN into the search function.

A list pops up threads and posts that mention ACORN in the posts.

Sometimes, there is a link to read that mentions them. or they are only found in the posts and not threads titled ACORN.

Hope this helps a bit.

You can draw the conclusion that ACORN has been contacted by borrowers
that got no help. 

I tried to volunteer to help.  They never responded.  Still wondering if they
would help you?  Give them a call and just see what happens.  I never paid any more attention to what they have to say.

I think borrowers have been hurt enough by the various parasites in the mortgage industry. 

Do yourself a favor, contact them to see what is happening now as to your mortgage issues.  It is possible they have changed since I quit reading their newsletter.  Just don't expect any help.

Dee
Quote 0 0
ACORN RAIDED

The Associated Press: ACORN office in Vegas raided in voter-fraud probe

Quote 0 0
They don't give a hoot about mortgages they just want money to kill off conservative candidates.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...