Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
If anyone can help me.... I am looking for proof that a mortgage was securtized during any time from World Savings to Wachovia to Wells Fargo...... I may be looking in all of the wrong places. I have found mergers, etc... But I can not find any securitized mortgages.  How can I find out that a mortgage was secutized after a merger???? Or during?? Or After??? Weather it was from World Savings to Wachovia to Wells Fargo????

I am getting ready to "Explode".

cmc

P.S. everytime I say that I find the answer....

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
cmc:

What you seek is a challenging quest, absent some clues as to the mortgage investor uncovered through discovery! 

I would encourage you to search the online Grantor indices in judicial foreclosure jurisdictions, including jurisdictions other than that in which this property is located, to find recorded assignments out of World Savings into other entities.

Another approach would be to find other mortgages where World Savings is the grantee during the sixty day period period before and after the transaction of interest.  Then look for assignments of these mortgages.

Generally speaking, mortgage originators tended to package bundles of loans for bulk securitization.  Loans in each mortgage trust tend to be originated is very close temporal proximity.

If you can find one or more similar mortgages actually assigned into a trust, then you can pull the PSA and/or SEC registration statement for teh trust and try to find whether your mortgage of interest is actually shown in that trust.

Basically, look for similar mortgages into World Savings and/or assignments out of World Savings.  Then use the grantee of the assignment to identify the trust.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...