Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSFraud Admin
Send your stories to the link near the bottom of this post.

From Richard:

[U]$hame the Banks[/B]

Hi,

I’ve got a new post up at The Huffington Post about my upcoming trip to Washington, D.C.

I’ve posted some of it below and you can read the full post at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-zombeck/mr-zombeck-goes-to-washin_b_548041.html

Thanks to MASSPIRG and Americans for Financial Reform (AFR), I’ll be going to Washington next week to meet with my Congressmen. I’m hoping to have thousands of stories on shamethebanks.org from people who have suffered at the hands of banks and financial instructions. The same banks and institutions who have been allowed to run amok on Wall Street and nearly took the rest of us down with them less than two years ago.

When I get there I want to show Senators John Kerry and Scott Brown why this country needs financial reform and why we need their vote on the The Restoring American Financial Stability Act. Your letters and stories will serve as irrefutable evidence that Congress needs to reform the way Wall Street has been doing business.

In addition to my own story, radio interviews, and writing about it on Huffington Post and my own site, I’ve received and heard hundreds of stories from people whose lives have been impacted by this crisis.

I also understand the apathy, fear, and lack of time people have to invest in a cause. Even one as important as this. But I have to remind myself of what a friend (a consumer protection attorney for over 30 years) said to me not too long ago when I was considering throwing in the towel.

“I have to believe that it takes a spark to start a prairie fire and that there’s a chance I could be that spark.”

The people in Congress and on Wall Street who are opposing this bill count on our apathy and laziness. They Bank on it. Let's show them that they're wrong.

I’m encouraging you to share this e-mail via e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, and any form of social media you know of. Post to forums and web sites if you’re so inclined. I’d be willing to bet that you or someone you know has a story they’d like to share on shamethebanks.org of how they were mistreated, duped, taken advantage of, or generally screwed financially because we’ve simply let these guys run the show and make up the rules as they go along.

You can follow the trip to DC next week on twitter @shamethebanks.org, on Facebook, and on the site itself.

Follow, Face, and Feed
Twitter - Follow

Facebook - Fan

RSS Feed - Subscribe Relevant Articles
Shamethebanks.org- Tell Your Story

ShameTheBanks.org Gaining Momentum

Quote 0 0
DyingTruth

Be sure to tell everybody in Congress to repeal 5 U.S.C. § 8440a and 5 U.S.C. § 8440b as they're both unconstitutional for violating US Const art III § 1 and create very large conflict of interests that have adverse effects on every homeowner in America seeking justice in a federal courtroom, the judges retirement boards(TSP) invest in foreclosures through REITs and REMICs and should all be impeached or better yet tried for treason. Then after Congress does that Tell them to impeach themselves and NEVER think about politics again because we're not gonna buy PR crap in attempts to gain public confidence and support again, no matter how hard they try DON"T believe the crap they feed you. Oh yeah I almost forgot tell John Kerry he's NOT a Knights Templar so him and Bush should end they're little cult   

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...