Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
If anybody could help me out with this I would appreciate it. I thought I would be able to pull up a PSA on the SEC search engine 'Edgar' but when I typed in Litton I got no results. What gives?

Also, where are assignments recorded and how does one go about obtaining the information? Thanks.

Quote 0 0
Moose
The PSA's are agreements between the trust and the servicer. The trust is an entity that reports to the SEC, so to find what you're looking for, you need to search under the name of the trust, not the servicer.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
That's assuming you know what trust holds or is alleged to hold your note! lol

Servicers refuse to give the info out...
Quote 0 0
Thanks Moose, no sh** Nye! I found property records for my county available online,I found my note and mortgage were transferred to MERS. I guess once there, they can just bounce around like a hot potato without further transfers being recorded. Therefore making it impossible to find the trust it's in. The chain of title ends with MERS. Should MERS then be the one to bring any foreclosure action?
Quote 0 0
I sent QWR's requesting the name, address, and contact information for the owner of mine - my serivcer ASC send a letter saying it would take 60 days to get me the info, then never sent it. I didn't find out the Morgan Stanley trust was claiming ownership until I was served with a foreclosure sale (they originally filed under the first lender; then 30 days later they substituted Deusche on behalf of Morgan Stanley)  When they did the substitution they filed a county record - but under New Century and Deusche - it was never filed under my name. But it was filed. (After the f/c had started)
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
If on MERS, you need to request the MERS MILESTONE doc!
Quote 0 0

If your sure it was Litton Loan as the servicer, you may like to try cross referencing by registrants, as checking for JANICE MC CLURE, Larry Litton, etc, many can be found by locating them as signatures first.  Good Luck

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...