Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Here's one I thought I would just throw out there. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but with all that is going on with robo-signing etc., how can banks, servicers, debt collectors, etc. continue to foreclose with the current judicial/non-judicial processes that are in place?

I see the fraud and I am not a judge, lawyer, banker, or government official.  I am just a normal guy.

To be honest, if this continues the way it has been going, then this country is the biggest fu*king joke and we should be ashamed of ourselves.  Okay, venting is over

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Didn't you know, banks are above the law?  They're de-regulated ya know.  To them, that means no rules.

Quote 0 0
Margaret

Good question Not so Smart....they don't care. Well, some do, but the other side has more money than us. We can't line their pockets to do the right thing. They line their pocket to look the other way.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...