Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

NOW is the time to really get our MS Fraud Horror Stories out to the Media - let them know that some of these Mtge Morons have been acting like MAFIA RACKETEERS even way before the Subprime Debacle...!!

My MS Fraud occurred in FLORIDA >> are there any other Floridians out there who are acting proactively as the Mtge S**t hits the Fan...???

My sincere hope is that all this publicity will have to "out" the Mtge Racketeers! --- my fear is that we will meet the same incompetence & indifference that we have been seeing for way too long......
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
I don't know about others, but I had been working on my press release outline, until the letter came.

I had since lost motivation to continue with the outline due to emotional distress.

and have began one helluva Q.W.R.
I will return to my outline, as soon as I'm completed with the Q. W. R. it has to been ASAP.

I'm just here for a quick break.
So where is everyone?
Writing stories?

Quote 0 0

I live in Florida. What do you have in mind?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...