Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
The loan was brokered and the note and mortgage say their company name to make payments to.  Since that time servicing rights have been transferred and the original lender (broker - a small mortgage co) claims they have sold the mortgage.  We were once told that Aurora was the investor.  It's now serviced by GMAC and they claim it wasn't securitized.  I don't believe that. 

I have looked under EDGAR for 8K & 10K filings for the original mortgage company and also Aurora ( I know they were a Lehman's company).  Should I look under Lehman's and if so how do I narrow it down to figure out where my loan might be?  I'm thinking I might be missing something.  Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.
Quote 0 0
     Look at the mortgage and see if MERS is the nominee for the Note holder,
if so, your mortgage was almost certainly securitized.
Quote 0 0

I guess I forgot to say that MERS is there.  Can anyone tell me the difference between an investor, servicer & sub-servicer?

Quote 0 0
Try this
Don wrote:

I guess I forgot to say that MERS is there.  Can anyone tell me the difference between an investor, servicer & sub-servicer?

Quote 0 0
Try this
This forum won't post pictures so you'll have to click on this
Quote 0 0

Does PSA stand for Pooling and Servicing Agreement?

Quote 0 0
You very well may want to send them a qualified written request, here is the link for HUD version of it. What state are you in? Get a hold of me, I'll see what we can come up with. Good Luck
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...