Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
question
How do find out who the lender is on a fraudulent loan taken out on my house.
I own it free and clear, as reflected at the county court house.
However, the the Experian New Home Owners Database which gets it data apparently from loan databases, says it is owned by my wife's ex, a VA loan guarantee officer.
There is n lien on the house at the court house.
I was told by people in the business various scenarios as to how he may did it.
I need to know the name of the lender.
My attorney has been unable to get anything from Experian, although they apparently do not have the name of lender anyway, just demographics, and I was told the data is from Choice Point, but they cannot disclose it, so they say.
It seems his my house is completly erased from the database, but then gets put back on, and I again get mailings generated from the Experian Home Owners database with him as owner.
He has taken out a loan on my house, and I need to find out the details about that loan. I sure can use the knowledge of those who can guide me in this regard.
Quote 0 0
h gosh
Depending on your state, the mortgage would probably be recorded in the land transfer office/recorder of deeds office, or wherever deeds would be filed.  The mortgage will tell you who the original lender was.
Quote 0 0
question
The problem is he was able to avoid the mortgage/lien being filed at the court house. Its called. 'racketeering'.
The loan somehow got crossed up into a database setting off the exposing of his fraud(s).

Quote 0 0
Dear Sir,
   Judging by your manner of writing, you appear to be Asian, possibly Vietnamese. As a paralegal, I have come across alot of fraudulant mortgages
being placed by one "Asian" on the property of another "Asian". Perhaps it's
a cultural misunderstanding of the law. Many times it has to do with similar
names and identity fraud.
   The first thing you need to do is get a "title search" done on the property
by a licensed title company to find out who the real owner is. Once you do
this, it will show all lawful leins that have been filed. Many times lenders do
not file leins right away with the County Clerk. I have seen cases where they
waited two years before doing this. Perhaps they don't file the lien right away
in order to avoid having the true owner know what is happening. I don't
really know.
    The American system of recording interests in land is very good, but criminals and con artists can always find a way to beat the system. One
thing that is sure, is the issue of who is paying the taxes on the property.
Contact the County Tax Collector for this information!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...