Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Unregistered

Can anyone think of a way to get Mr. Roper to give a dissertation on this very important issue?

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Roper is here - he is just using a different 'letter' for his name .....note the writing styles, all the same. 
Quote 0 0
Ellen

I agree.  George Burns is really Mr. Roper.

Mr. Roper may still post under "cmc", too.  They are always defending Mr. Roper.

Maybe John Lewis is really Mr. Roper, too.

Quote 0 0
Bill
Ellen wrote:

I agree.  George Burns is really Mr. Roper.

Mr. Roper may still post under "cmc", too.  They are always defending Mr. Roper.

Maybe John Lewis is really Mr. Roper, too.

William  =  Bill

I'm Mr. Roper too
Quote 0 0
George Burns
While I will take that as a compliment, Roper might not.

I have not always agreed with Roper, but the disagreement did not merit starting an argument. The opinions that he stated had enough merit and value to let stand. And, in any case, an opinion is just an opinion and, in general, cannot be wrong, although it can be ill-formed and poorly supported. What I will argue or disagree with, are facts, cites, quotations and their usage and conclusions based on them.
Quote 0 0
cmc
Ellen,   "WHO ARE YOU????"
And no, I am not Mr. Roper..

cmc
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...