Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
From the New York Times
Avery interesting guide on how this whole mess started....

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2007/08/05/weekinreview/20070805_LOAN_GRAPHIC.html

Quote 0 0
Thanks for posting this.

I like the charts for my use.  Somehow I retain the information better.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Stephen
It's comprehensive, but it's too kind to brokers and appraisers, and doesn't get to the core of the problem:  Who told lenders to throw all caution aside, who told Greenspan to drop interest rates in half in less than a year (he knows better and wouldn't have done it of his own accord) and why did the Federal Reserve look the other way when they knew it was just a big Ponzi scheme.

To complete the chart, they need to fill in the blanks in the beginning.
Quote 0 0

Grechen Morgan at the NY Times has written a number of artlicles also, she is now beginning to show the altered, substituted docuemnts used in some courts, if you have a chance I suggest you read some of her artilces too.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...