Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

does anybody know anything about HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL NETWORK, INC?  

I found  HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL, LLC f/k/a HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL NETWORK, INC.

Quote:

Incorporated by Anthony N Renzi, James N Young, John Vella, Homecomings Financial, LLC is located at 1 Meridian Xing Ste 100 Minneapolis, MN 55423. Homecomings Financial, LLC was incorporated on Sunday, October 08, 2006 in the State of FL and is currently active. 

if  HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL, LLC f/k/a HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL NETWORK, INC.  was incorporated in 2006,  why is JPMORGAN CHASE BANK  filing an assignment  executed by  MERS as nominee for HOMECOMINGS FINANCIAL NETWORK, INC.  and then claiming  in the foreclosure deed that it was one of the  "assets of Washington Mutual Bank"? 

Quote 0 0
P.S.

I just did a corporate search in Florida for  Homecomings Financial, LLC and came up blank 
Quote 0 0
i just checked our county records-homecomings financial network-has filed assignments of mortgage for several banks including
source one, 1st national bank of chicago, chase manhattan, jp morgan chase, ocwen, nationscredit and the list goes on..not sure if they are the same business
Quote 0 0

if it's "homecomings financial network" then it's the same one.  Did you check the dates of the assignments and date of recording?

I talked to my attorney today and he had info too that  they are a GMAC company.  
Quote 0 0
Anonymous
I am searching for an escrow originated in about 2003 on my property in California. Two deeds of trust were not reconveyed and it's causing me grief
Quote 0 0
aprioremailer
Go to our search link:
 https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=013054541415350139731:zydvcg-xfee
Enter  Washington Mutual   click search
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...