Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi Guys,

Thanks to all that kept us in our thoughts over the past few months.  I can't say it hasn't been difficult.  Enterred 12/22/08 and dismissed 2/03/009.  First 9 days were an induced coma,tied up after I woke up because I didn't like the tubes in my nose.  Just a taste.

I don't have use of my legs, don't know what happened yet.  They are telling me that the use of them will return in time.  Having trouble with memory.  I told Gary Sunday that Obama was chief Judge here in Knoxville, and meant it.  lol!! 

Slowly but surely, I'm getting better.  Still have a fight to deal with. 

Stacy was by my side every minute she was allowed.  Couldn't have made it without her.  Even in this down time, I am blessed with an incredible wife, two supporting sons and 5 dogs that are my pals for life.

God bless all.

Bob
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Bob:

I'm so very happy to read your writings this day. When I heard that the doctors had induced coma I was very concerned that you might not be back here again. I'm sure your entire family is very happy and grateful to see you back home again. We will all pray that you will continue to recover. Please take it easy if that's at all possible.

Glad to have you back!

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
You will get well, BOB.  Prayers have been answered. God Bless you and your family.

GENE
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...