Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I'M GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THIS AS BRIEF AS POSSIBLE.  MY HOME WAS FORECLOSED ON IN FEB. OF THIS YEAR.  I WENT TO SUPREME COURT AND PUT IN A MOTION TO VACATE THE SALE BASED ON THE FACT THAT THEY CLAIMED NOT TO HAVE THE NOTE.  A FEW MOTIONS LATER THEY SUDDENLY FOUND THE NOTE.  THE JUDGE DENIED MY MOTION.  HERE IS THE PROBLEM, I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE HOLDOVER PROCEDURE ISSUE , TEN DAY NOTICES TO QUIT ALSO.  WELL THE BANK THAT WAS NAMED ON THE FIRST HOLDOVER NO LONGER HOLDS THE DEED TO THE PROPERTY AND HAS NOT OWNED IT SINCE BEFORE THE HOLDOVER PROCEEDING AND THREW OUT THAT PORTION OF THE CASE.  NOW THE JUDGE BASED HER DENIAL ON THIS SAME BANK.  THEY DONT OWN THE HOUSE ANY LONGER SO HER DECISION SHOULD BE THROWN OUT AS WELL?  DOES ANY ONE KNOW? THANKS
Quote 0 0
FYI
File a lawsuit and place a lins pendens on the property and file a quiet title claim
Quote 0 0
Are you saying that I should file a lis pendis?  since the house was foreclosed on i dont own the deed either.  Long story short,  alliance bank sold the note to washington mutual who gave the servicing over to country wide. The only thing recorded in the acris is myself, alliance and countrywide.  my case is complicated as hell and very troublesome.  ive been pro-se for most of this battle but i think i need to contact a lawyer to figure this mess out.
Quote 0 0
Ohio
Selena,
Do what you have to do as time will get a way from you and the chance will be gone forever. Getting an attorney certainly couldn't hurt.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...