Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

Hold Wells Fargo Accountable < WretchedRabbit > 10/23 10:11:14

When Wells Fargo was defrauded like us, Wells Fargo screamed foul, demanded to rescind the loans, when refused, Wells Fargo sued like we did. In its lawsuit, Wells Fargo referred loans as to which inaccurate or untrue representations or warranties were made as the "Ineligible Loans" (inasmuch as those loans were not eligible to be sold to Wells Fargo in the first place.) Click on the following link to see case: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. vs. Quiken Loans Inc.

Hold Wells Fargo Accountable. Please sign the Petition at bottom of this home page.

Here is how Wells Fargo defrauded us!

Facts:

http://www.wellsfargomortgagefraud.com/

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/forums/?ID=172641485

Quote 0 0
curious
I notice that the pud box was checked on the appraisal. That seems to be standard practice for Well Fargo.  Some how they got away with slipping a pud into my loan docs. VERY INTERESTING
Quote 0 0
Stephen
Most appraisers don't even know what a PUD is.  Appraisals are usually copied from another appraisal, filled in at breakneck speed and only the numbers are changed.  Could have been done by someone's teenage daughter on Sunday night at the kitchen table and Dad didn't catch it before he turned it over Monday morning for $400.

Doesn't matter.  Nob ody reads anything on the appraisal but the appraised value.
Quote 0 0
curious
It shouldn't matter, but I find it interesting that just about every loan doc I have looked at for friends and neighbors that are with wells or wachovia have reference to a pud.
Quote 0 0
Not sure, if this is what you may be referring to but a PUD, as understand is a "Planned Unit Development" where there is extensive Taxpayer, aka Community Investment commitment to a developer that has struck a deal with local elected officials without piblic hearing, aka known as a Privet/Public Partnership. 

Most selling this crap to a "Feel Good Smart Growth"  lazy local government at the residents expense are global investors... better to sell short the community then make the tough choice to keep or create jobs... Well guess that is already taken care of...

By the why, those with info... post any and alll the documents by state that have a PUD box  on a mortgage document , and all homeowners that have  actually checked off their approval.. those statistics,  where and by whom would be very interesting to see.

Quote 0 0
k3m16
A PUD BOX ? Whats the significance ?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...