Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
As many of you have asked me why I went on to attack Wall St. as investor advocate, I told you years ago that the only way to stop the abuse, was to bring the abusers down and show how they were F++king over the investors, pension funds, government etc.. since these Bas+tards did not care about humans and borrowers.

I told and promised each of you that we would bring them down and many questioned the tactics I used to expose Fannie, Freddie, Lehman, Bear etc... I told you that the servicers were only hitmen for the Godfathers and this was a mortgage mafia. I also promised you that people would go to jail and pay for what they have done to each of you and my family and I as well.

WELL....... PAYBACKS ARE A F++KING BIATCH AREN'T THEY! EVERY WALL ST FIRM is a shell of itself or GONE! When elections are over and you all are smart enough to go for Obama and this nation is smart and more Dems are elected, then there will be a real AG office and REAL regultors and REAL INVESTIGATIONS and prosecutions that will put these slime balls in the pokey to poke each other rather than all of us.

EVERY CEO I TARGETED IS NOW GONE EXCEPT ONE! WE'LL GET HIM SOON!

But for history lesson, take a look on here of my old report at

http://www.msfraud.org/Articles/predbear.pdf

See what I said in 1999 and compare... pass it on to anyone in press/media if they have any questions, love to tell them what I know and play them some great tapes..

pg15
The effects of Bear Stearns’ and EMC’s actions on financial markets include:
(a) Devaluing of various mortgage derivative products due to increased liabilities
caused by predatory lending practices;
(b) Failure of major banks and wall street firms if value of derivative products
falls, interest rates rise and calls are made on credit enhancement
guarantees;
(d) Increased government regulation and supervision.
(c) Reluctance of corporations, mutual funds and other investors to invest in
legitimate mortgage backed securities that are not predatory;
Quote 0 0
Quote:
WELL....... PAYBACKS ARE A F++KING BIATCH AREN'T THEY! EVERY WALL ST FIRM is a shell of itself or GONE! When elections are over and you all are smart enough to go for Obama and this nation is smart and more Dems are elected, then there will be a real AG office and REAL regultors and REAL INVESTIGATIONS and prosecutions that will put these slime balls in the pokey to poke each other rather than all of us.

Yeah Toto, that would work in a Wallgreen's World.

There are NO Good Guys when it comes to this FRAUD, period.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...