Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Visitor
Please don't let a negative "know it all" highjack the forum!  When someone comments negatively on nearly every post, I question if they work for one of the corrupt lenders/servicers or if they just have an annoying mental defect.  Your smart fight should only be with the joker(s) trying to steal your home!  
Quote 0 0
Skip

Quote:
Please don't let a negative "know it all" highjack the forum!  When someone comments negatively on nearly every post, I question if they work for one of the corrupt lenders/servicers or if they just have an annoying mental defect.   Your smart fight should only be with the joker(s) trying to steal your home!

Visitor: you really have a lot of nerve appearing as a visitor to the Forum and using your inaugural post to criticize Forum regulars.

There are several regular participants who provide exceptional insight into mortgage foreclosure.  These include Bill, George Burns, John Lewis, t and ka.

The participation of these senior Forum members is all the more important since Mr. Roper left.

Of course, it is most likely that you are not a "Visitor" at all, but rather a troll like Mike H. who simply visits to find new victims for his swindles.  If you have nothing to contribute except criticizing Forum regulars, it is probably time for you to be on your way.  The "visit" is now over, TROLL!

Quote 0 0
Visitor
1) not my first visit
2) i don't make my living doing anything related to this forum, legal profession, real estate or mortgages
3) didn't mention a single individual who posts
4) "senior" forum members?  REALLY?? LOL
5) your name calling proves my point
6) will continue to visit as long as i want
TROLL OUT! LMAO
Quote 0 0
Still in my home
I think that there may be people who discourage others on this site but for the most part there are far more that want to help. I take it that there is some question of who you are and what your intentions are here. I would hope that you are here for help or for a learning experience and not to sway people over to some scam site. We all have to be careful as there are allot of predators looking to seperate you from your money by any means possible. I wish you luck. If you are a scammer then that's a shame and I hope karma catches up to you soon.
Quote 0 0

To Whom it May Concern,

Real, Smart, Intelligent and Knowledgeable people are humble people. Please don't turn this beautiful forum into a p... contest .  Keep it objective and informative . Thank you very much.

Quote 0 0
Visitor
i'm here because i used to read the forum and contribute several years ago and my older sister is in a mortgage nightmare with gmac in virginia right now.  she's in a townhouse worth 150,000 dollars less than she owes and her boyfriend died suddenly  2 years ago(he contributed to the household expenses).  the bank won't lower her principal and she has a security clearance she needs to protect.  she is considering retirement and chap 7.  i think she should let the bank know that she is considering a strategic default since they wont lower her principal or reduce her interest rate to make it more affordable to remain in her home.  her situation is very different from my situation as i was the the victim of a servicer not posting my payments.  i'm trying to just come up to speed with what is working.  lots of things have improved over the years - at least people understand the difference between the servicer and mortgage originator.  that was an issue for even reporters &politicians years ago.
Quote 0 0
ka

Quote:
the bank won't lower her principal and she has a security clearance she needs to protect.  she is considering retirement and chap 7.

Your sister NEED NOT RETIRE, at least in respect of her security clearance.

The key to preserving one's clearance is to be truthful about one's credit/debt problems.  If she conceals her problems, then she is going to get fried (and possibly fired).  If she is forthcoming about her credit issues, then these seem unlikely to be a big problem.

Your sister should fully disclose her credit issues to the Special Security Officer (SSO) responsible for her clearance.  She should be proactive about this.

If she holds a Top Secret clearance, she is absolutely REQUIRED to disclose these issues.

The issue for the government is whether credit issues impair the trustworthiness of the person with the issue.

Thresholds to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance are actually pretty low.  Maintaining a Top Secret clearance is more difficult.  If your sister conceals her problems, she will probably lose her clearance.  I serious doubt that disclosure would cause the loss of a Secret clearance and timely disclosure of the issues would probably preclude the loss of a Top Secret clearance, as well.

Also, bear in mind that many Top Secret issues are matters that your sister would continue to KNOW and would have an obligation to protect even if she lost her clearance.  Clearance management personnel are aware of this and probably also realize that loss of employment would put your sister, her knowledge and her reliability at greater peril than working with her to find a solution consistent with maintaining her clearance.

In a TS environment, they would much sooner shift her away from particularly sensitive information, while continuing her employment and probably without even suspending her clearance UNLESS she has already been concealing these problems.

Also, she should bear in mind that credit problems which arise from the housing bubble are very likely to be viewed somewhat differently than similar issues arising from gambling or drug problems, etc., which suggest other character problems.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...