Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hey I am still here we had too relocate because of the fire to give you an update we are fixing up and the insurance company is fixing the section that was destroyed by the fire.. I am unsure of the time line to finish the rebuilding
I am a little worried about the payoff to the construction company doing
the repairs I had a call from them  because they need the mortgage company to sign the check along with my husband and myself.We are fixing up doing alot of things we wanted to do but put it off because of the Mortgage company... like the roof we replaced put on a metal one..I will  post updates when I can
Quote 0 0
If at all possible, I'd either have your lender/servicer sign the check first or have your insurance company pay the contractors directly in order to try an ensure that the payments aren't held up/stolen by the lender/servicer. Short of that, I'd have your attorney set something up before letting partially endorsed checks loose in the world.

Good to see you back
Quote 0 0
Hi Mike it is good to be back...I feel a little lost as you can imagine I really want to go home... but I am very glad to have good insurance that is helping us. As you all know there is know place like home. The fire destroyed the upstairs of our home.. It was caused by lighting and it struck the computer monitor and caught the bedroom on fire .. If it had to happen I am glad it happened when it did because if it happened an hour later my granddaughters age 7 and 5 would have been asleep in that room I would have been at work and my husband would have been in another bedroom asleep. It was awful but it could have been a tragic thing for my family.I am feeling very depressed it is such a mess and we lost alot of things that can't be replaced but we are all fine and for that I am very grateful.. I thank God for all his blessing and for keeping my family in his hands....
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...