Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ohio

Here we go again

Click image for larger version - Name: Wf.jpg, Views: 183, Size: 30.31 KB
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Ohio:

I'm curious to know if I'm reading your statement correctly. It appears as though you made three payments on the same day and for some reason they decided to reverse all three payments. Is this correct?

I'm a bit confused as to why you would need to pay three times in one day, but I suspect I'm missing something here.  Either way, I have no doubt that they are trying to screw you. Sorry about the course language. 

I wish you the best of luck!

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
srsd

I had the same thing on our account with AMC but it was 4 payments all of different amts made in the month of January.  Some of the payments was posted for as low as 50.00  I asked about it but never got an answer and never will.  3 of the payments was for 1500.00-1600.00.  we had money in suspense and even in escrow and we didn`t have an escrow account.

Quote 0 0
Moose
Some of what we're seeing here are deliberately set limits on what can or can't be posted to an account by the person making the entry.  Without the proper level of authorization, the person making the entry has to divide up anything over a thousand dollars into mutliple transactions.

The theory is that it keeps some really large unusual transactions or keystroke errors from slipping through the cracks.  But what it really does is allow them to confuse the borrower.

The other thing they get away with is putting things in columns that don't reflect reality. That "late charge" column might be completely bogus, but they aren't about to change their system to make it understandable.

Most of these things are designed for them to interpret as they want to any time they want to, not to reflect reality for a borrower.

Don't pass GO, don't collect $200. Get a RESPA letter in their hands this week and demand an appropriate explanation.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Ohio
Starting from the bottom you will see the two payments were applied and then 5 days later reversed. "Outstanding fees" were added and then 3 separate payments were made out of my P&I money for these fees.

Let me shed some light here...my loan was modified in Feb but not finalized until mid march. ALL fees were cancelled and the principal balance was set at an agreed amount.... NO interest was capitalized and NO fees etc. were added to the end of the loan.

My first payment was to be made in FEB but they could not get their thumbs out of their butt and get the paperwork to my attorneys...so I sent FEB and MAR payments (reflected on the statement) as soon as the papers were signed in late Feb.

I received this statement on 3/21. I called and was told the fees were for legal fees paid to a certain lawfirm and I was given the phone number to call them for a breakdown of these fees........

That attorney was their foreclosure attorney...the one my attorney negotiated the settlement agreement through.

Their attorney said it did not come out of my money...........sooooooo I ask you all this question.............am I crazy or did they pay these fees out of my reversed payment money or not?!

I call that a breach. Time to head back to the old court house!

Respa letter went out today...certified.
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Ohio,

Please let us know how it goes. Their actions are so very telling... after so much fraud has been brought to light (just the tip of the iceberg, of course) and they're still proceeding as though it's "business as usual" at frauds-R-Us Mortgage Servicing, Inc.

There's no possible way that this nation can expect to survive unless major changes take place right now. Unfortunately, it may already be too late.

We have a run-away reactor on our hands, and nobody is in the control room except Bush Jr, and he's pushing those rods in even farther.

JMO

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...