Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
JimBob
This board will never attract help from attorneys. They are not all representating the lenders. There was one who had a million dollar verdict for a Melba or someone. The post was pinned for a long time.

Then he came on the board asking for information if anyone had this problem or that with this lender or that and got accused of using victims to make money. He never came back.

As long as this board keeps allowing this to happen, the people on this board that want to save their homes will be on an island alone. Its only a handful on this board that are allowed to ruin it for the rest.

Nye may get over the top, but he sees the big picture. That security Bears Stearns news is all about MSF. Companies and banks invest in these securities made of bad loans and the only way they get a return on their money is by having servicers collect the money on the loans. The servicers don't get paid much so they take it out of MSF victims with late fees, interest, inspection fees, attorney fees and on and on.

Someone here siad their is much work to do. Why is this board being allowed to get shot it the foot?
Quote 0 0
O -

Nick Ekonomides is afraid of the attorney talked about in this post.

JimBob wrote:
This board will never attract help from attorneys. They are not all representating the lenders. There was one who had a million dollar verdict for a Melba or someone. The post was pinned for a long time.

Then he came on the board asking for information if anyone had this problem or that with this lender or that and got accused of using victims to make money. He never came back. <<  I would like to see proof of what you are saying.

As long as this board keeps allowing this to happen, the people on this board that want to save their homes will be on an island alone. Its only a handful on this board that are allowed to ruin it for the rest.

Nye may get over the top, but he sees the big picture. That security Bears Stearns news is all about MSF. Companies and banks invest in these securities made of bad loans and the only way they get a return on their money is by having servicers collect the money on the loans. The servicers don't get paid much so they take it out of MSF victims with late fees, interest, inspection fees, attorney fees and on and on.

Someone here siad their is much work to do. Why is this board being allowed to get shot it the foot?

Quote 0 0
Jimbob, many of the things you mentioned have been discussed in great detail before, its in the legal lounge, for instance the Forced Place Insurance, BPO fees, etc, many of us years ago mentioned them, attached them to the site here as documents.  And I'm guessing is that here in the forum were talking more about whats happening right now. There is a lot of information, including the forced place insurance policy's, including their policy numbers, several pooling and servicing agreements, and copies of lawyer bills, and BPO fee's.  I too have noted that we have gotten away from these billing practices that were "designed to keep you in a default status".  If you look way back you will find threads in the forum here about such things, including copies of direct correspondence with Lloyd's of London contacts regarding these policies.  If you have specific question I suggest you ask it here in the forum and then other places on the site for the same or related topic's.  What we are seeing now is the predictions that were made several years ago by some of the posting individuals here. 

I think we will be talking about others issues like "Economic Diversity" in litigation case's against the leaders, this is the new tactic lenders are using to limit their exposure in civil suits. 

Just ask, and I'm sure someone will respond to help, or at least try too
Quote 0 0
JimBob

It was some attorney up north. 

Quote 0 0
JimBob

Gary. Bottom line is the lower end of the economic diversity is where the lenders and credit card companies make the most money. People need help and there is a lot of it in the lounge. But this board goes in kinds of crazy directions. The stack it up with fees 2 or 3 times what you owe and then sell it to collectors for 30 cents on the dollar so they STILL get their money and let the collector try and get more.

Quote 0 0
Sims

This site is kind of scary - has a lot of attacks. Is azathere an example of a "respa" demand on the site or a good link for one? And some to the point advice please? One thing I hear is that you must specify the problem on the loan or they don't have to answer.

Quote 0 0
Moderators

ENFORCE THE RULES AND TAKE THIS FORUM BACK!!
Quote 0 0
Thank you mods

.......................PERIOD!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...