Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
So much good information, however, I now know that I must fight but need a few steps on where to start.
Facts:  Purchased home with original lender Wachovia, transferred or sold to WaMU, then to Chase, then to LBPS. Home foreclosure notice of sale by creditor "Federal National Mortgage Association" and servicer is/was LBPS.  The only Assignment took place on 5/23/11  and it was MERS and Wachovia assigning to Federal National Mortgage Association".  I was on the phone with LBPS until 2:30pm on the day of the sale and the sale was over at 4pm.  Yet they were telling me they were trying to stop the sale.  They only told me that they did not have time to complete my modification but verified that all documents were received.  Since the sale they sent a response to my QWR that they will respond within the time frame.  The QWR was my second request prior to the sale and 6mos in trying to work out a modification.  Any help on where to go from here as I cannot find a lawyer that thinks that I have any right to pursue a fight!
Quote 0 0
First question: Did you file an an answer to the foreclosure complaint with the court when you were first served?
Quote 0 0
@ Way to Go

Georgia is a non-judicial state.  I did within the 30 days dispute the debt and sent the 2nd QWR.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...