Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ray
We are in process of retaining counsel however; I intend on filing our Notice of Appeal next week. I would like to know what do cite in your Notice of Appeal. For example would I include in our Notice of Appeal a Motion to vacate Summary Judgment as well as denial of a Motion for continuance?
Quote 0 0
Texas
Notice to Appeal is just notice, need to read the local rules and comply with statutory time frame for filing the Appeal.
Quote 0 0
w
Ray, plez don't take offense -- b4 u do anything -- and based on your questions --- GET AN ATTORNEY POST HAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ray I am in middle of appeal against lender. The notice is a pre-made form that you fill in the blanks.

Here's the thing before you file. Talk to many attorneys to have them look at what you are appealing. Your situation may be something you can file a motion for reconsideration. If it is, and you don't, the Respondent in the appeal case can use that against you.
Quote 0 0
jlcam37
Look up the Courts rules of civil procedure, that is the process that MUST be followed (Or call them on it) and it gives you the deadlines for what you need to do next. If unfamiliar get an Atty.
Quote 0 0
You can find a sample notice of appeal at the link below. If you're in Florida, you have 70 days from the notice of appeal to file your initial brief. You can ask for another 30 days extension of time if needed.

http://foreclosureprose.squarespace.com/storage/appeal/NoticeOfAppeal.pdf
Quote 0 0
What state are you in, Ray?
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...