Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Mario Kenny
How have you all been doing? greetings to the web owners and others
Quote 0 0
texas
Hello Mario, long time silence.
Quote 0 0
Mario Kenny
Hi texas, I know I have been laying low keeping to myself sort of. I hope you  are you doing great
Quote 0 0
CassDvd
Hello anyone I just wanted to post what has come from my heart and sole and seek kindness and understanding of my situation of what can happen to us all and listen to my story. This what I wrote to Fannie Mae, Mazuma Credit  Union and TruHome Solutions. 

To whom it may concern or really cares: 

I really do not know where to begin because I am total wreck and on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I mean that sincerely. My wife and I have been credit union members almost since the day you/they opened your doors and we were proud to be part of something other than just a banking institution.  Im not going to try to make a tally of it all but were talking about at least a quarter of a million dollars +  we have deposited over the years since we have been members. I have have deposited a lot of money over the years when I was a union member ( Heavy laborers local 663 )and my wife in trusted you with her inheritance ( $112,000 ) she received when her father passed away let alone our income tax refunds and countless other paychecks from several entities over time. My wife she retired from her work at creative candles to raise our son at age of 42 and at the time I was 29 working at Sutherland Lumber. That was when I got the chance to join the union out of pure luck that we lived next door to a lady that had a bit of clout at the union hall so opportunity knocked and it was the job I always dreamed of. It was very hard work and took a toll on me physically but I endured. In 2004 I had a accident at work a blew my knee out when I was working down in a storm system and was off for fourteen months with two surgery's and ended up with a %12 disability. I rehabilitated and went back to work but was never the same. 

When we decided to buy our first home we went to no other institution than Mazuma Credit Union for our loan for our first mortgage which we put down a Ernest $27,000 down payment so we could wave the escrow and ended up borrowing $108,000 from Mazuma at a honest %5.125 fixed witch at the time was considered a decent deal and I figured I would refinance as time went by. I had a plan implemented to make it work and it did for a time approximately four years or so until times got tough. We decided to go on a vacation that we all deserved to see and say with Vanessa My step daughter and her boyfriend Fernando and we had the time of our life that is for sure beings it is the only vacation we have had for years besides getting away to go to Texas and visiting and back again to bury Mike who was Martha's father and what a great guy he was . He and I saw a lot of thing the same way.  anyway it all started going down hill from there cause when To whom it may concern or really cares: 

I really do not know where to begin because I am total wreck and on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I mean that sincerely. My wife and I have been credit union members almost since the day you/they opened your doors and we were proud to be part of something other than just a banking instatution.Im not going to try to make a tally of it all but were talking about at least a quarter of a million dollars +  we have deposited over the years since we have been members. I have have deposited a lot of money over the years when I was a union member ( Heavy laborers local 663 )and my wife in trusted you with her inheritance ( $112,000 ) she received when her father passed away let alone our income tax refunds and countless other paychecks from several entities over time. My wife she retired from her work at creative candles to raise our son at age of 42 and at the time I was 29 working at Sutherland Lumber.That was when I got the chance to join the union out of pure luck that we lived next door to a lady that had a bit of clout at the union hall so opportunity knocked and it was the job I always dreamed of. It was very hard work and took a toll on me physically but I endured.In 2004 I had a accident at work a blew my knee out when I was working down in a storm system and was off for fourteen months with two surgery's and ended up with a %12 disability. I rehabilitated and went back to work but was never the same. 

When we decided to buy our first home we went to no other institution than Mazuma Credit Union for our loan for our first mortgage witch we put down a Ernest $27,000 down payment so we could wave the escrow and ended up borrowing $108,000 from Mazuma at a honest %5.125 witch at the time was considered a decent deal and I figured I would refinance as time went by. I had a plan implemented to make it work and it did for a time approximately four years or so until times got tough. 

I have since then in last three to four years been struggling because of the recessions and injuries I have gone through. I was pretty much the sole working provider for my family along with my wife's money that she had saved and inherited through out the years but that all dwindled away as we struggled and were forced to drain our savings and then the fighting and the arguing began and it got worse and worse as we we fell behind in all of our credit card payments, loans and the cost of living for My wife , son and I. I am now still in a struggle for work and was forced to make a career change over these years in the construction field from being a Skilled union laborer for fourteen years ( Pipe layer ) to becoming a non union carpenter working for remodeling companies and went from making $30 an hour to $15 to $17 an hour. In time that started to fail for me so I decided that I would try to go into Business for myself with all the skills I have learned over the years and so I did what I had to do as long as my knees and back could hold out. I had been on unemployment off and on for several of those years witch help supplement my income but ever since I have been self employed I do not receive unemployment compensation anymore and that just made the struggle harder as we fell behind more and more picking our selves up for a short while we would get our income tax refund witch was mostly earned income credit.

So some where in there a couple of years ago we had to apply for a EquiLoan for $15,000 dollars and but of course we went to Mazuma to do so because well you were our lender and we were going to stick with you since we had been treated in somewhat of a fair manner so thats what we did so we applied for a loan.
That is when I felt I was being mistreated by the financial institution that my wife and I intrusted everything we had because the best they said they could do for us was let us have our $15,000 loan but it going to be at %9.990 almost %10 I was not very happy but loan officers said being that my credit rate had gone down due to late car payments and house payments thats the best they could do. However all that did was make me struggle even more and then it started to get worse and we had to apply for assistance from Mazuma and at the time I had did enough work at some regular work punching a clock so I was drawing unemployment and was put on unemployment assistance and making half mortgage payments but as time went by we slipped back into more and more financial trouble and stress between my wife and I and before you know it we were at each others throat because I was pushing her to go back to work and she felt that she had contributed enough to the family and refused to work  at the time and I guess after awhile I felt the same way feeling helpless and sitting on the pitty potty.

At this time things were getting very hostile verbally because I could not except nor understand why she did not want to contribute to our financial situation because I was failing at being the sole working provider and had told her so. I did not realize that she had such a bad case of A.D.D and of course the effect of her being sexually assaulted when she was young made her resistant and not able to understand our situation so It was all my fault in her eyes because I was failing in bringing home enough to provide to keep up the bills. She has since then gone to therapy and is or was taking medication but it just did not stop the resistance and the blame towards me. things escalated the stress and fighting and she served me with a ex- parte and I was forced to move to Olathe for six months but keep sending money for bills and what not not. I then returned after my six months witch approximately a year ago trying to keep the house loans, the car and all the rest afloat working on trying to get loan modification at Mazuma but they said there really was not much they could do for us because of my credit and income. So what the sense in that saying you want to help a people who financially in trouble. It seems that that is what the problem is in the first place.

I felt at the time that they hardly make an effort to try to help through modification of any sort and I was feeling let down by the institution We have been with for years. The credit union we stuck with and put all of our money through and loans besides our car loans witch we got a lower rate from elsewhere because we were not given a percentage offer from Mazuma even close to what we were offered at Mazda Credit and we still struggled with until a weak ago after they repossessed the vehicle but her sister paid it off for us but in the meantime we gone into foreclosure with our first mortgage with you and were on the verge of defaulting the second and it seemed the whole time we were going through this procedure the people at Mazuma and TruHome solutions were not trying to help us but trying to sabotage us at every turn. I had filled out yet another loan assistance form for the the third time and they require quit a bit or information each time and take time to gather but i got it together best I could and to only receive a letter stating that I was missing one little thing that could of been calculated rather easy but not they were saying I did not send them my income information but it was clearly stated I was not employed or self employed at the time and gave a very short window to provide proof and therefore were denied help witch I never recieved the whole time since the unemployment half payments. That was the only time I received any really good gesture of kindness and fairness from the credit union that I have been with for many years.

However that's not the end of the rudeness and cold shoulder from Mazuma and TruHome solutions that we received. I believe I'm going to call the next thing that happened sabotage. We were trying make a last ditch effort to get the first mortgage caught up and were just shy by a few hundred dollars or so. My wife had been Talking to Kim at TruHome solutions and was letting her know that we had gotten our income tax refund and it was deposited in her money market account and were getting ready to get the first mortgage caught up. Well right after that someone at Mazuma took it upon themselves to transfer $986 dollars from her account to pay on the Equi Loan without any type of authorization, phone call, letter , NOTHING !  This type of thing has happened in the past with accounts associated with a loan such as they just decided to start taking payments from my checking to pay the Equiloan without even stating or asking me that they were going to start doing so with or without my authorization because I was making the payments myself because it was my money and all. that account was associated with the loan so I just let it go on at the time and let them take the unauthorized direct debt withdraws to make the payments. The thing is when they recently took the the $986 from my wife money market account without authorization, phone call nothing from that account that had nothing to do with the equiloan or was associated with it at all. then all that did was make us unable to get the first  mortgage caught up witch was closer to default and that's what we wanted to pay on not someone who thinks they can do with our money as they please. After all I believe that was our money not the BANKS oh sorry credit union that we are MEMBERS of. Then when we inquired about what they did they said they had the right to do so because it was a tax refund and beings that they ASSumed that half of it was mine it was ok to violate my wife's account without any kind of authorization what so ever but little did they know that that money was all her money through a personal loan between her and I. They also stated that ( Well that loan was going to go into default also so what's the difference ) I about came unglued at that point and went down there to do something that was going to be a act of violence but chose otherwise for I did not want to go to jail but it hurt me inside very much so much I had thoughts of violence and felt betrayed by my own financial institution. Then when my wife said something to Kim Reynolds at TruHome solutions about what happened at Mazuma she said to my wife in a smug way ( What's the difference you can not afford to live there anyway.)

That statement may be very well and true but this our HOME and all we have or had is invested into it. we put a $10,600 35 yr roof on it and had replaced half the windows and all new doors along with a very nice full view storm door on the front. I had also painted most of whole interior of the home and planted trees and flowers and refurbished the deck costing around $6,000. I know we were behind on the taxes and had not had insurance in quiet some time but we were trying to save it and my wife did go get a job and is working for the Goodwill Corp. running her legs off for a mere $8 an hr. but now we are on food stamps and the house is in foreclosure soon to be auctioned off in matter of days. I heard from Tami Thurston that they say from a appraisal that the property is only worth $107,000 from someone that only just walked around the house and did not attempt to be able to see inside the house and I suppose they are going to go ahead and use that in the supposed auction and just beat the price down more and so you see nobody is really working with us just against us and I do not know why that is. The state of Missouri claims this property is at the sum of $159,900 because that is what they appraise it at at astonishing %9.7 levy rate which is the highest in this city ( KC ). So it is being deliberately being called a dump and not worth what it really is. 

We did seek out bankruptcy ( chapter 13 ) but can not afford it or think that we will be honored the judgement of it anyway. At this time we have been working with a lady that represents a fleet of buyers who turn properties into rental homes and I felt cornered because of time and offered a deal that they could not refuse. To sell for $126,000 ( We owe $120,000 so i thought ) so we could have some money to move and not be totally broke so that would cover both loans and and the tax disbursements that Mazuma made part of our first mortgage without talking to us about it and thus forcing us to have a escrow that we never had . I now found out that there are other unforeseen or well un foretold cost that will eat up all of the $126,000 so we might not have a dime left but not sure it will cover it all. Now there stating that there is another $3,300 in interest above and beyond the $126,000 that we are in contract with . This interest has to be another projected amount that they/or you think that you/they deserve because the interest is in the payments of the total bill but I guess it figured that the money and interest that you have not received yet jousted you out of your interest because you have not received it yet and will so this a opportunity to steal back what you think you deserve or what you think that I denied you of . That is some of the most horrible greed that I have ever seen and that  is what is going to destroy us all in the long run not being able to share with others and beat people down when they are already at that point of despair. How do people sleep at night knowing they are stepping on other people and hurting them more than they are already. I thought it was like I was taught in church when we read the bible and it was telling us to give one another and do not take what is not yours and turn the other cheek for GOD sakes !.

Here I sit broken hearted and nobody's telling me anything. No communication hardly from TruHome, Mazuma or the lady I have been working with. On top of it all Mazuma has been messing around with our joint account and it all messed up with some projected expenditures and makes me look like I'm going to be $4000 + dollars in debt but they are using billing cost from 2009 to present making me feel that i am never going to make it out of debt. Its like torture what they are doing to me and they know I have been online looking at it and reported that it will not refresh and they will not change it as if I am being ignored when I know it is probably a cover up to swindle me some more. I received my supposed statement the other day and all I saw in online was the back of it stating all the right s they have and the very little right that is supposed to be true that we have like its being shoved in my face like Mazuma does not even care about its MEMBERS.  It is like Mazuma Credit Union and TruHome Solutions does not care about two folks and a child that never meant anything to them after all the years spent as members and hard earned money that we have deposited in Mazuma Credit Union and payments to TruHome solutions. My wife and I are devastated because of the loss of our home and the disrespect, hurt, disbandment and what seems like taunting and just a pure case not caring about others and there feelings of losing there home. We are now going our separate ways because of all the hurt and pain that has caused and they hateful things that were said to each other in the last two years. We will never be the same along with our son who has tucked all this inside of him not showing any emotion of the pain that will probably scar him for life along with his mother and I. There is allot more in detail but it is so ridiculous to keep going on with more details about a financial institution that is supposed to actually care about its members. I might as well be at Bank of America and take my beating like a thousand other poor folks have. Where is the love and the fairness that we are supposedly to receive in this great country that we live in.      

Signed in grief and disgust
                                                       David E Cass

David E Cass

Quote 0 0
CassDvd
Sorry my post didn't get  applied right but just wanted to share my pain and want to understand others. KC MO

David E Cass

Quote 0 0
CassDvd
I just want to know that I am not alone in the pain and suffering from being exposed to the abuse that money  in the wrong hands of people that are control freaks and want to do harm to innocent people. people that have dedicated to there institution of finance. [confused]

David E Cass

Quote 0 0
gretel
Mr. Cass. Your message is  so difficult to read because it is a story of how someone had all of his trust betrayed, and truly how a family was destroyed. It is hard to understand how someone can be able to dehumanize a person like you, the way your credit union,  must have in order to treat you that way. And still you have not done the same. You are a good man. 
Quote 0 0
DZAP
You are not alone! I admire your courage to share your story.  After many years of trying not to lose my house & dealing with a mortgage company that seemed to be trying to get me to default.  I felt completely alone! No one seemed to understand the struggles I experienced while trying to work with the bank that consistently threatened to start foreclosure proceedings. I had become just another irresponsible borrower who took on too much.  I experienced guilt, shame, embarrassment, and uncertainty for so long. Just walking out my front door and keeping my head up everyday became a challenge. There were few people that confided they also were experiencing the same challenges with their mortgage company. Sharing the same emotions and understanding each others pain.  Together we have faith!  No one can take it from us unless we let them and it is tax free. Through pain & suffering, compassion grows, helps us to empathize with others. Just remember your not alone! I pray that God will bring your family back together and make you stronger than anything you could imagine. God is love.
Quote 0 0
bwssr
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I lost a case last year for my home. I had a crap lawyer but I have stalled the sheriff's sale for about 4 months now. I complain to every agency I can find such as your local congress person, senator, the doj, the occ and your state DOJ.  I would even pass it on the any news station that will air it. The pressure has to intensify to make these aholes cooperate. This site has places to go too. It most likely won't save your home but it is a small chance it could give you time to come up with something. Good Luck
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...