Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

For those internet sleuths/terrorists (a la Alan Wolfe) out there...I just tripped over an LPOA from Fidelity National Foreclosure & Bankruptcy to Select Portfolio Servicing in a county registry filed all of last week.

Quote 0 0
Nice find Mike!

Oh and thanks for the Picture of LARRY LITTON (terrorist #1) with his prize bull!  Larry was standing at the wrong end of the Bull. 
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
If you recall Mike, we told you that Fidelity was most likely involved in your case in one manner or another a couple of years ago!
Quote 0 0

1.) I didn't say that that this was in any way connected with my case, Mr. Lavalle.

2.) If you had evidence of it several years ago you could have shared it. If I remember correctly, at the time that it was mentioned it was more of a hypothesis which, I can only guess, was part of why John asked me if I had any info connecting them. 
Quote 0 0

I thought you'd like that, Gary...

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Said we needed to examine your docs and help you with discovery, but then again, you didn't wish to share and thought you all had it put together. I never said this had to do with your case, just said to you a couple of years ago that you needed to look for a Fidelity or FANDO connection and that RICO and other parties might be needed to be brought into your case.

Then as now, you didn't get my point!
Quote 0 0

Mods, please do me the favor of deleting this single post, #7, and lock this thread before I say what I feel really needs to be said and cause entirely too much trouble for everyone here.

Quote 0 0
PB
To Mike Dillon - can you explain more on the text you entered below please?

"For those internet sleuths/terrorists (a la Alan Wolfe) out there...I just tripped over an LPOA from Fidelity National Foreclosure & Bankruptcy to Select Portfolio Servicing in a county registry filed all of last week."

Forgive me, but what is a LPOA?  Loan pooling something??

PB
Quote 0 0
LPOA

Limited Power Of Attorney

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Mike:

It was a pleasant surprise to see your post. Since, I hadn't seen any other posts from you lately I was becoming a bit concerned.

r,

4J

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...