Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Just wondering if anyone has purchased the layman DVD set and workbook from the living lies site.  If so, are they helpful and worth the investment?
I have already sent a QWR to my servicer (Chase) and waiting for their response (which probably won't happen).  I am only 30 days late but do not plan on making anymore payments of a property 150k underwater.  I want to bring a case against them to produce my actual creditor.  I want out of the property but also want to force actual meaningful mediation or interaction with someone in power to do something.  
Quote 0 0
Yes...well worth it!

Yes, they are well worth the investment.

Quote 0 0

I have the Garfield Lawyer workbook. E-mail me your phone so we can exchange some knowldge. Thanks

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...