Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
First time I've ever seen hard evidence made public of servicer holding a payment
until it was past due.     http://www.getdshirtz.com/paymenthold.htm

Quote 0 0

HERE IS SOME HELP TO:

Quote 0 0
I thought I could attach my experts report showing the identical problem with LITTON LOAN, only they held "Certified" checks for months, and we had the "Registered Mail Receipts"  and how they mis applied payments, and "falsified" payment history!

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Well, I offered Mike help years ago, but he questioned my motives of wanting docs. The supposed "loan history" that is shown here IS NOT a loan history. It's a spreadsheet. IF YOU EVER SEE OR RECEIVE A SPREADSHEET, IT IS NOT AN ACCURATE REFLECTION ON YOUR ACCOUNT. ANYONE CAN ADD OR SUBTRACT ANYTHING IN A SPREADSHEET!!

NEVER ACCEPT!

You need general ledgers, investor reports, master histories, transaction histories etc...
Quote 0 0
Moose

Anything produced as alleged evidence without an affidavit from an officer of the corporation responding to it as to its authenticity and accuracy is worthless.

They can and will make up anything they need when a case has significant risks. An audit by a CPA may not find evidence of predatory behavior because the auditor will only see what the servicer provides.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Moose, mine did, CPA, send me your email address and I will forward it to you, I just don't know how to attach it here.

Quote 0 0
O_O
Amazing, the lengths these servicers will sometimes go to in order to fabricate evidence...
Quote 0 0
Shaggy Rogers

Why heck, we all have checks that look a whole lot like this one.  Mine are all stamped RECEIVED EMC MORTGAGE CORP.  w/ Date.  Payment was posted to account/suspense account and deposited whenever and however they felt like it. 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...