Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
Happy Thanksgiving to all who frequent this forum and their families.

I know it is hard sometimes to find something to be thankful for as we all struggle with bad mortgages and the current bad economy.

I suggest that it may be enough to just be thankful that at this time of year we are humans and not turkeys. After all, turkeys cannot type in forums on the Internet and they get invited to dinner for all the wrong reasons....
Quote 0 0
Awww, that made me smile ;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's sad that we will all be here again this year, but I am truly thankful for everyone at this forum.

Ann

Quote 0 0
Hello All,

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just checking in.  In appellate court now.  6th District, Cincinnati, Ohio.  I hope and pray we all find justice soon. 

Best to all!
Bob
Quote 0 0
That was funny Arkygirl unless of course your a turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving to all sorry if there no home to celebrate in.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to those of us who still have a real roof over our heads and a warm place to sleep.  There are many who will celebrate this year in a temporary shelter of some sort.

In my area, as well as many others, the food banks and churches are being filled beyond capacity with many people who never have thought in a million years that they would be the one on the receiving end.

I am thankful that my kids and I are healthy this holiday season.  Esp. since we have no health insurance.

S
Quote 0 0
Moose
To all, past and present, 'Happy Thanksgiving!'

Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Bob and Moose,

Good to see both of you posting, even if only Thanksgiving greetings and salutations.

Bob, will there be oral arguments in your appeal? If so I am close to Cincy and would like to sit in on the proceedings.

Quote 0 0
Equitable One,

Working on brief now.  Don't know about oral arguments yet. 

I'll post when I know and how things are going.

Bob
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...