Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Good morning everyone. I just wanted to wish all the fathers, and single mothers a Happy Fathers Day. I include single moms because when I was a single dad, I celebrated mothers day too, I had the right didn't I? LOL

Anyhow, take a moment to remember your dad or give him a call if you're lucky enough to still have one around, and relish some time with your kids. I know I don't get an aweful lot of time to do that kind of stuff working so much and fighting for my home.

Have a great day and enjoy yourselves, we don't get many chances.
Quote 0 0
Sara
Last year was the last time I was able to celebrate Father's Day with my own dad.  Even though he was older than the hills (90 years old) he still had a lot of love for life.

We sat and talked about the Great Depression and how his own family survived it.  He told how people in Miami were so conditioned to seeing people jump out of windows and off roofs of buildings to their death. 

He said he heard that Donald Trump was promoting the buying of foreclosed homes as a great investment.  He and I both gagged and giggled.  He said he could never feel good about making money off of someone elses loss!  That says alot about someone's character!!!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

Sara,

It sounds as though your Dad was a very good and honest man in deed. It's too bad that men like him, those with admirable characteristics appear to be totally absent from any and all businesses in this country that are in anyway related to legal representation/law, banking/financial, real estate & regulatory/rating.

V/r,

4J

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
BTW:

Just hearing the name of Donald Trump makes me want to vomit. He, and so many others like him are the true scum of this earth, they should all be roting in a prison somewhere, or simply receive one big mercy flush.

My opinion.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...