Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
To all of the people on the message board  ( especially one lady that has fought hard )that lives on the southern coast....our thoughts and prayers are with you as you face another terrible storm.  Be careful and safe and if there is anything our family can do to help , please drop us an e-mail.  Let us know how you are when this passes.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
To whom it may concern:

I would like to reiterate the caring and thoughtful words stated above by srsd. We all will be praying and/or hoping for your safety during what must be a very frightful and dangerous ordeal. 

R,

4J

Quote 0 0
O -
Thank you srsd, I'm so glad we are not getting hit by this one. Tropical storm Fay was not bad at all, We just got a lot of rain and some wind. The People down the road lost their home to a tree falling on it.

I sure feel for the poor people in Louisiana that have no way to leave and or no place to go to if they could. I told my mom I didn't know what we would do, We have an older pick up truck that would not fit us all and my sister has to be moved by stretcher. We are still trying to survive the hurricanes of 2004.  

srsd, I hope you and your family are ok during this storm, Don't you live close to where it's coming through?  If so I wish you and the others all the best of luck.
Quote 0 0
srsd
We are in North Alabama so we don`t get much from hurricanes.  we have had a few that have done some damage.  We get the tornado's from them.(My brother moved off the coast 2 years ago)
If you ever need a way out in an emergency situation, please let us know.  We have a lot of friends with airplanes and we can get you out ahead of time. My husband doesn`t fly anymore because of his heart. One of my husbands best friends owns the local paramedic/ambulance service so your sister would be taken care of.
It is bad enough to go through all that you have fighting such a battle and now you have to deal with what nature can do.

Hang in there and let us know if we can help when this passes over.

Quote 0 0
O -

That's a very kind offer srsd. I hope we don't need it, But Thanks!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...