Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

People are carrying guns in public now!!  A guy in Ralph's had a 9mm Glock in a holster while shopping!!!!  Police say it's exploding!!!!!  What the hell has happened to this country???

Quote 0 0
Stick A Fork In It
I carry a fork in my purse.

A deadly weapon, or just prepared for an unexpected free dinner?????

Quote 0 0
People are carrying guns in public now!! 

I am not sure what state you live in from your post but I'll assume you live in a state, possibly California that has serious restrictions on carrying firearms.  If that is the case then indeed people starting to show up in public exercising their right to open carry is a good sign.  It means those people are concerned about their well being and the safety of those around them.  No, it's not twisted logic.

Here in Arizona where I live open carry has been the law since Territorial says.  A person carrying a loaded firearm in public is no big deal so long as that person does not violate the rules about when and where to carry.  Standing in line at a grocery store between two people with guns on their hips causes me zero concern. 

Of course Arizona is one of the 40+ states that have a concealed carry law.  Ten of thousands of law abiding Arizona citizens regularly carry concealed weapons as do I.

To your underlying comment about what's going on, my opinion is that the public is rightly concerned about the direction our country is taking.  10% unemployment by the end of this year, in my opinion, will be reached.  Add to that another million homes foreclosed and hundreds of thousands of small business closed and you have a situation ripe for public panic.

I do not have any empirical data but casual reading of the news seems to indicate robberies and thefts are on the rise.  An increase in the crime rate would certainly cause the average Joe to start considering additional security for his family.

As for me, carrying a concealed firearm is like a credit card, never leave home without it.
Quote 0 0
I too live in a state (Florida) to where you can have a concealed weapons permit. As a matter of fact I am one of those people.

If you were to see me in a grocery store, gas station, etc..... You would pick me out of the croud as the last one to be packing.

Florida has changed some laws for the better in our state, compared to a few years ago.

You are about to see a lot of guns in the near future. I don't know about the news in your state's but here, there is a lot more going on. How about a pick up truck pulling up to the atm at the drive thru and pulling it with a chain, when it comes loose they just pick it up and put it in the back of the stolen pick up. "And it's all on camera." How braisin is that???? Or some thugs crashing into a Dunkin Donut shop with guns and taking everyone's jewelry and money?? Again, all on camera. Now if I was there for that one. Florida says that I can pull my FN 5.7 to protect myself and the people around me if their lives are in danger.

Don't get me wrong... These are just stories that I see on the nightly news. It's not happening in my town but it is happening very close by.

I agree with Ken.......
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...