Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
http://www.scribd.com/doc/20916919/Foreclosure-Fraud-Guide-to-Looking-up-Public-Records-for-Fraud....is

This started as a manual to help homeowners find public records and has morphed into a manual detailing the fraud that has and is being committed in foreclosure cases.

This manual is only the tip of the iceberg. 
Quote 0 0
Everone should take a look at this and email any examples you may have of fraud!
Quote 0 0
h gosh
E-mail it to whom?  Besides, I've recently been told by a Federal judge that "if it's recorded, it is self-authenticating and therefore becomes 'truth'". 
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
h gosh, don't believe everything a judge tells you. They can/do/will say things that aren't necessarily so in the hopes that you, as a pro se litigant without a deep background in the law, will simply believe them and go away.

Look to your states Rules of Evidence as a beginning to understanding what is and isn't "self-authenticating."

There are no circumstances I can imagine in which a fraudulently created document becomes self-authenticating merely because it has been recorded. But I'm far from an expert, and I expect stranger things have happened.

Perhaps it becomes a recorded and authenticated copy of a fraudulent and fabricated document.

Among my frustrations in my case is that I seem to be fighting the judge as much as I'm fighting plaintiff. It isn't supposed to be this way. Judges are to preside over a matter with impartiality. But they shore don't do that.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...