Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

She has been writing some GREAT STUFF on the "Mtge Madness" >> esp one article pointing the finger @ Predatory Servicers & Foreclosure Mills.....
perhaps someone can get her email address - and clue her in on the Mtge Servicing Fraud Website & Forum...!!
Quote 0 0
Trust me she is very well aware of all aspects of MSFRAUD, and Manufactured Foreclosures, and the players behind them.  She knows, and has for a long time, She is now just doing her own research and confirming what was already passed on to her.

She really knows!
Quote 0 0
Kavetchin Gretchen
Mortgage Lenders Can't Escape Morgenson's Wrath
http://seekingalpha.com:80/article/72370-mortgage-lenders-can-t-escape-morgenson-s-wrath
Quote 0 0

She hasn't even SCRATCHED THE SURFACE of all the "alleged" ILLEGAL MTGE RACKETEERING that was going on to relieve honest homeowners of the lettuce in their wallets...!!  I, for one, won't be satisfied until I see some real TIME IN THE SLAMMER given to some of the "Players"...!! (I'm sure Mr Nye has a REAL LONG LAUNDRY LIST on this topic...!!).
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...